• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What music do you pop to?

kalim

I'm no f**king buddhist but this is enlightment
I really like Bjork! I also like Gorillaz,Little Dragon,Skunk Anansie and a bit of The 5678s.I'm also getting into gothic stuff like Mono & Evanescence (& I know they don't class themselves as it but they are dark & moody).So I really wanna know what you dudes listen to!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lady Gaga.... and David Bowie.... and Cher.... and Michael Jackson are the big four for me... other than that I like Elton John, Billy Joel, Madonna, Queen, the Jackson 5, Elvis....

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I like to listen to Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Akira Yamaoka, Joe Romersa, Elena Siegman, Ellen McLain, Johnathan Coultan, Kevin Sherwood, Normand Corbeil, Yoko Kanno, Ol'ga Vital'evna Yakovleva, Ilaria Graziano, and The Damned.

Marcus

I Execute The Evil Within
I like all types of music. R&B, Pop, Rock, Country, Techno, Opera, Hip-Hop, Heavy Metal, etc. There are too many specific artists to list.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
GNR.jpg

GnR
blur.jpg

Blur

amymacdonald.jpg

iron20maiden-10.jpg

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Mostly a lot of rock music...I'm a big fan of German Neue Deutsche Härte bands (Rammstein, Oomph!, etc). I like a lot of 80s rock as well (Motley Crue, KISS, etc). Then there's my Lady GaGa and Nicki Minaj. I will listen to just about anything to be honest with you.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Almost anything with guitar in it but mostly heavy metal & rock. Let's see - Megadeth, Trivium, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Diamond Head, Mastodon, BFMV, Disturbed, Stone Sour, QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, Foo Fighters, Nirvana and there's plenty more but those are who I listen to the most.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Metal, Hard Rock, Punk, Industrial, Electro, Goth, Dubstep and a pinch of Country... just a pinch.

A few of my top groups from them genres are..

KoRn
Megadeth
Type O Negative
Coal Chamber (who I wish still existed)
Kiss
Mt Eden Dubstep
Johnny Cash
Anders Manga
Apoptygma Berzerk
VNV Nation
Reflexion
Foo Fighters
MXPX
Misfits (Michale Graves stuff mostly)

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Rock, Alternative, and Punk: Radiohead, White Stripes, Beck, The Hives, Sex Pistols, Elliott Smith, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Black Keys, The Clash, Grizzly Bear, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, The Pixies, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, The Vines, and Bob Dylan

I listen to some electric-type stuff too, but not nearly as much and with far less variety.
Portishead, Boyz Noize, Boards of Canada, Crystal Method, and DJ Shadow sums it up more or less.

I didn't link these all because I expected anyone to click them all. I guess I liked the idea that if you see something you don't know, you'd take a minute to see if you like it at all. Plus I'm currently doing anything to avoid reading this chapter for Biology.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Pop/Punk, Metal, Rock, Nerdcore Hip-Hop, Pop, Anything 90's, Hair Metal...

My favorites are
Matchbox Twenty
Bowling for Soup
Blink-182
Green Day
Avenged Sevenfold
MC Lars
MC Frontalot
Sugar Ray
Goo Goo Dolls
Good Charlotte
Rage Against the Machine
SR-71
Angels & Airwaves
+44
Future Idiots
Scary Kids Scaring Kids
Sum 41
Rob Thomas
Dollyrots
Used
Crush 40

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I listen to lots of music, and a wide range at that. The only things I won't listen to are Country and Christian music and most R&B/Rap music. Where to start... Currently on my phone I have the following bands/musicians/composers:

A Perfect Circle
Apocalyptica
Bloodsimple
Buckethead
Charlie Clouser
Clint Mansell
Danny Elfman
Eisbrecher
Eminem
Gary Jules
Godsmack
Manson
Massive Attack
Metallica
Milla
Mudvayne
Papa Roach
Pink Floyd
Rammstein
Rob Dougan
Tamandandy
White Zombie

I've recently gotten into Assemblage 23. Other bands I like are Lynyrd Skynyrd, Aerosmith, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Rob Zombie, Juno Reactor, Pantera, Sublime, Nirvana, KISS, Tactical Sekt... the list goes on.

Mr Sunshine

I'M MR SEXOBEAT!!

So when I dont make people moving like freaks or doing other kinkier stuff due to my music sexnotes I can listen most things granted that I don't get too deep into each genre.

Basicly it's mainstream/ pop music when I'm cheerful and I want to dance and rock/metal when I have a ****tier mood.

Oh and some greek stuff which you probably won't know

Mr Sunshine

I'm also getting into gothic stuff like Mono & Evanescence (& I know they don't class themselves as it but they are dark & moody).

I like to call their music emotional because my emotions are damn too strong when I'm listening to them. :p

Yes, yes I kind of fail distinguishing music genres most of the time. But since i like a song I don't care what its genre is.

Edits: ooops double post

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Heavy Metal, Guitar Rock, Funk, Electonica/Dance, Trance, Euro-Tech Hip-Hop & R&B and Ambient/World.

Metallica, Pantera/Damageplan, Lamb Of God, Rammstein, Man O War, Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci
Lipps Inc. George Clinton, Bootsy Collins, The Chemical Brothers, Faithless, Armin Van buuren, \ Dj Sakin, Dj Teisto, Lunatic Calm, The Prodigy, Eminem, Xzibit, Pitbull, Flo Rida, David Guetta, LMFAO, Deep Forest, Chicane, Tangerine Dream, Peter Kater & R. Carlos Nakai.

v for valentine

I am an insane Beatles fan for starters, but I love mostly everything. Akira Yamaoka, Metallica, John Petrucci (my boyfriend got me all crazy into Dream Theater), music from True Blood, Serj Tankian, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Queen, Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Journey, Jethro Tull, Imogen Heap, ALL Final Fantasy music, Halestorm, We Are The Fallen, Grateful Dead, Foo Fighters, Billy Joel, Eric Clapton, The Doors, David Bowie, music from Cowboy Bebop, Carole King, Blondie, Pagan's Mind, System Of A Down, Supertramp, Joan Jett, Yes. Oh man, there's so much more! :D

Top Bottom