• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite season out of the year?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
WINTER.

1. First of all, I live in Niagara Falls - so with summer comes an overwhelming onslaught of tourists. Tourists are, I'd estimate, just behind teenagers and seniors in being ridiculously horrible drivers. Winter is the quietest season by far, and it's also quite pretty around these parts. They are also very oblivious to their surroundings, and will frequently cross roads without bothering to look if anything's coming.

2. Very few bugs.

3. I love the Christmas and New Years holidays. And the food.

4. Fashion boots are awesome. I have such a hard time finding a nice-looking sandal.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yep, you're definitely the only person I know who loves to sweat that much. (I know someone who is totally into sweaty men, but that's something else.) But I won't judge since I myself am probably the only person who likes aching muscles. It makes me feel like I did something for my body.
I don't mean I love to be sweaty XD. First thing I do when I get home is shower, because it's gross. But just knowing I'm in such heat means I know I'm doing my body good as far as keeping it thin/lean.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
4. Fashion boots are awesome. I have such a hard time finding a nice-looking sandal.
Additionally, none of this is present in Winter unless you are somehow immune to hypothermia:
(The following picture contains graphic content; if you or anyone around you upholds all that is Holy in Fashion, avert your eyes.)

sandals-and-socks__1112776a.jpg

ToriJ

Resident Critic
Spring. Not too hot, and not too cold. It's just right. Sadly, spring doesn't get to spend that much time with us being squeezed between summer and winter.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
But just knowing I'm in such heat means I know I'm doing my body good as far as keeping it thin/lean.

Well, being in a hot environment and sweating your body mass off is certainly a less exhausting alternative to working out, I suppose. As long as it works...

Sadly, spring doesn't get to spend that much time with us being squeezed between summer and winter.
Oh, you too? It's the same where I live. Somehow it's mostly just summer and winter taking turns, with very short phases of spring and autumn in between.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Today it was 102 degrees by 10:00 am. People say I'm crazy, but I love knowing I'm working DAMN hard, and the sweat soaked shirt is proof of the hard work.
Haha, I don't doubt that you work hard, but if it's that hot it would probably look like you've been working hard even if you didn't. :p

I like it very hot too, but only if it's little humidity so that the sweat don't make me wet. I've been to southern Europe where it was above 40 degrees C (+105 F) but despite sweating tons the very dry air kept me dry.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well, being in a hot environment and sweating your body mass off is certainly a less exhausting alternative to working out, I suppose. As long as it works...

Oh, you too? It's the same where I live. Somehow it's mostly just summer and winter taking turns, with very short phases of spring and autumn in between.
Well, I'm still working out, since my job is nothing but lifting and carrying. I went from doing taxes to working in a warehouse. Pretty large jump lol.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I love the fall. It has my favorite holiday, Halloween in it. Plus is between the annoyances of summer and the annoyingly happy people of winter. Though I do enjoy Christmas, a lot.

Agent Spike

My two favorites are winter and fall. Fall because of Halloween of course! and winter because I just love cold weather and I detest the heat. I just don't like being sweaty all the time. I even got heat-stroke once, so f*** that.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
Spring. The weather is unpredictable, which I kind of like. I appreciate how warm it is, even when it isn't that warm.
I get to wear flip flops again. I get to see girls in short shorts and mini skirts again. Game of thrones comes back.

Yeah ok. Maybe it's mostly game of thrones.

Top Bottom