• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

utunnels

RE2 is my first RE game. I played Claire's disc first. Because the guy I borrowed the game from lost his Leon disc, so I played Leon after RE3. I never finished RE1, it is freaking difficult. I played RE4 roughly recently.

Among the 3 games I've finished, I think RE4's gameplay is the best and RE2 has the best story. I don't enjoy RE3 much.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I think the persons introduction into the series is usually their favorite, in my case i played the first one first all in chronological order, not originally by choice it just so happened to work out that way.

But Resident Evil 1 is and always will be my favorite RE

mjk321

RE4 for keeping a little bit of the classic horror and adding the new system( over the shoulder )

RE0 because rebecca is there :p

bruno

Chief Researcher
My favorites are REmake and Darkside Chronicles. Remake because, besides being a graphic masterpiece, can give us creeps, and make us think. I really love this game. Darkside Chronicles, not for the original story, but for RE2 and RECV, which i prefer to their original counterparts.
RE2 was my first contact with RE and RECV was the first RE game i completed all alone, so i love both games for their stories, but i prefer their counterparts in DC, because the stories are much more realistic, but still truthfull to the originals (they clear up much of the plot holes).
RE3 is also really cool, but mostly for the city itself and for Nemesis, because the story is a mess up, especially the 2-days break.
RE 4 was fun, but I don't like the new Leon, and Ashley added much more difficulty in the game than all the enemies together (that's why i always chose the Armor outfit, that way i can shoot her as much as i want to).
RE5 was also fun, and beautiful. It was very entertaining and kept a better rythm than previous games, but it don't like these kind of games in which you have to kill all of the enemies with no reason. I prefer those kind of games in which you have to chose between fighting some enemies (if you have ammo/health for it) or taking the longest way, to avoid them.
I also like Dead Aim, which is kind of a transition point between the old and the new gameplay, but still has zombies. The problem with this game is that it is too easy and too short.

Mace63

My favs are RE5, RE0 and the first RE. RE5 simply because I had too much fun with it, Sheva is one of my fav characters and I like that the setting is in Africa. RE0 because Rebecca is my fav character and because there's Billy. Also, because it really had great gameplay and I simply loved all the places in it. I've just played RE1 a few months ago, even with its dated graphics the game was unbeliveably fun to me. I loved every part of it.

galactus

I love RE 1'2 AND 3 plus code veronica was good in parts as well didnt quite have the same feel as the other games though since it wasnt based in Racooon city

havent played RE0, the remake or the umbrella and Darkside chronicles games because they are all on Nintendo consoles which frustrates me:mad:

I would definitly play them if they were on any of the playstion consoles though which the games started on in the first place personally I hate capcom for betraying us playstation owners we should have got those games as well not just Gamecube and wii owners

Damn you capcom:mad: damn traitors you learned from wesker didnt you?:lol:

Deathed

Ignore the blue sad face. im on my mobile samsung and it wont allow me to edit this post. anyway, as i said, re1 remake is a masterpiece. :D

iCanHazT-Virus?

id say RE2 because its whenever leon is first introduced and also the story and puzzles were much better.....voice acting still below par though :/

Top Bottom