• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is your favorite RE game?

TheSurroundGamer

Gotta go with REmake on the Gamecube. It was as realistic and gorey as you could get, while still sticking to the true RE formula (before the influence of CoD-shooter-style).

KingYoshi

Resident Evil 2 is my favorite video game of all time. My second favorite Resident Evil game is a tie between the Remake and Code:Veronica

AydinMc86

I'm still waiting for my Jill sandwich
I loved RE2 & RE3 for replay value (they are easily re-playable to get all the extras). However I also like the Resident Evil 1 Remake but you still cant beat playing the original at night.

Out of the 'new' resident evil games out and about. Revelations was my favorite, it was much better than 5 & 6. Mainly due to being stuck in the small confines of a boat and having to run back and forth for keys to rooms much like the originals.

Cannibal Jesse

Cannibal Jesse on Xbox Live RE5, RE6 &Revelations.
It's a toss up for me, while I prefer the plot(s) of the earlier games I can't help but prefer the gameplay to the last few installments. RE: ORC aside, I've enjoyed the last 4 games for their playability. IF I had to pick a favorite I'd have to say RE5 based on the plot (killing Wesker, reuniting with Jill) and the gameplay, plus the best version of Mercenaries in my opinion.

PlayNdie

Hard to say... Scratch that hard to read my text is black on black wtf!?
Ok not sure what i did but I can SEE!

Anyhow RE4 is probably my favorite it's the first RE game I really say down and played seriously and the first one I beat. I liked how you could upgrade guns with visible improvements the merchant was also awesome and Ashley isn't that bad I don't see why people are complaining.

For old school I'd have to go with RE2 probably just cause it's easier than the others. I got discouraged when I learned what the requirements were for playing as HUNK. Just that I thought I was doing alright and then I learned par was far beyond my capabilities :(

Top Bottom