• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 what is your favorite gun in RE4?

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Broken Butterfly on max mod is my favorite. Prefer it even to the Chicago Typwriter. I'm a revolver fan. Reloadin' it is cool, plus it just looks beautiful. Name alone inspires a twisted sense of awe. (To me anyway....)

L

Lurker
definetly chicago typewriter. its actually better then the handcannon in comparisson you can get the firepower for the handcannon in a second.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My favorite gun in this game is the Red9 always will be. RE4 needs a infinit ammo cheat for the TMP so you can spray more even if the gun aint to powerful Its cool with the stock.
You have to play so much just to get the Handcanon. I hate RE4 because of this, thats why I sold it haha.

Lord Wvren

Handgun! first gun you get, IMO best exclusive amongst the handguns, and I killed my first Dr. Salvador with it (the one up near the exit)
Plus insane amounts of ammo drop for it

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
lol AND thats the handgun Leon always seems to have in the cutscences no matter what gun you have lol. Me persnaly I prefer the Red9 with Stock.

MauserPistol20RDFixedWithStock_TRANSPARENT_LG.gif

XmetallatemX

That mine gun RULES! It really came in handy against those muscle bound bondage barbarian bastards! They were brutal. I love how the mine sticks to the body then a few seconds later, BOOOOM!......... awesome weapon! Aiming it with the wii remote was SWEEEEEET!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you must be talking about the el gigantes lols That gun is sick though it's the same explossion you get when you blow someones grenade up before they chucked it... looks like a dust cloud of las plagas lol boom indeed!

Feng-Hi

SImple handgun, takes more to kill them and adds to the challenge, no point in the fancy kill-em-in-one guns. Takes away the realism and natural difficulty of the game.

BrokenButterfly

I don't really have an overall favourite - different weapons for different jobs. I do like the power of the Broken Butterfly and Killer 7. The one I use most frequently though is the Blacktail suped up to the max :)

Hira

AS ALWAYS, MY FAVORITE GUN, is the pistol. The standard upgraded gun with its maximum 2.0 firepower is good nuff for me. HONESTLY, I played and beat RE4 only using the handgun and knife....it was hard and b****y, but fun..

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oooh intersting, that must have been hard lol but if it was fully tuned an you had enough ammo thats impresive =d can't say Ive done that.
But my favorie handgn in RE4 is the Red9 fo' sho!

L

Lurker
One time i was playing through i had the xl case and the handgun most fillwed with ammo and one row of healing items with a no merchant no pick up speed run. i didnt have my gun suped up in any way.

Hira

Actually, I only leveled up the firing power and the fire speed, I love the adrenaline that comes to you when your clip runs out of bullets, and it takes forever to load them. DONT ASK ME WHY lol, but its funner that way, so I leave the Clip upgrade and the reload upgrade alone, anyways, yeah, WHAT PISTOL CAN LOAD 20 BULLETS?! o.o

Hira

Exactly! Thats why when I beat RE4, I played through it realistically...like I knew I couldn't carry all those d**n guns, I knew a gun can't have unlimited bullets, and all tha took out the fun. To be honest my most hated gun is the Chicago Typewriter, its so cheap and powerful. Granted, its a good gun but....it takes out the fun for me :/

Top Bottom