• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 what is your favorite gun in RE4?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Thats because it's a Vintage rifle. It rocks though, shame you dont stay in the scope a little longer after the shot coz you miss the closs up zoom of a head exploding.

Anfield0408

For me it has to be the handcannon, i had to get a mate to unlock it for me though. Kudos to those who have managed it

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
My mate unlocked the handcanon while he was borrowing my copy of RE4 he didnt even give me the save game :[ sucks. I was going to copy it over in secret one day but i didnt hahah, i friggin should of coz he never did give me it.

Hoady

I liked the handcannon i fully did it up but i don't like using the infinite weapons very much so i sold it and got a Killer7 instead i think there much cooler.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Killer7.. the Colt 1911 In films such as The Terminater an Donnie Darko.

That is soooo the Killer7 with the laser sight included just like the RE4 version

the-terminator-1-1024.jpg

agreed?

Hoady

Whhhaaat.That is the same if arnie uses it clearly i've made a good choice hes bad to the bone.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
yeah man B-B-B-B-Baaad to the Booone. lol Too bad he shoots some inocent lady in the back with it... like 5 times thats when you see its laser sight though, she got shot up by AH-NOLD

Hoady

Haha, as badass as he is shooting innocent ladies in the back he can also can do this.
47547286981fb24c204hi8.jpg

Hoady

Well yeah but don't you find that smile incredibly funny when i saw that in Terminator 2 i almost ****ed myself laughing.

dsk91491

my new favorite is the blacktail with all upgrades, based only on the reason that it looks very similar to a Baretta 92 FS, and my dad owns one, and i shot it and it was fun....yeaaa :D

Top Bottom