• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 what is your favorite gun in RE4?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Shame they never gave it Inf ammo that would have been sooo cool. I could easyly played the hole game with just that gun if it had inf ammo hahaha.

Jill

RE5.;29796 said:
Shame they never gave it Inf ammo that would have been sooo cool. I could easyly played the hole game with just that gun if it had inf ammo hahaha.
same here thats why i should get action replay then i could use the TMP n play as HUNK in the main game

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Jill;29801 said:
same here thats why i should get action replay then i could use the TMP n play as HUNK in the main game
omg i ue to have action reply but i had a american copy of the game so i had to use the freeloader on action reply to play it... thats all i could do :( should of got the english version.. =(

Ada's bow gun is powerful..... explossive arrows much?
*fwip-kaboooom!!"

gimpoidtastic

Rifle

easily the first rifle you get just because of the sound it makes when you cock it
and the way leon's hair flicks ITS SO COOL!
sometimes i spend ages of the level where ashleys locked in those bars on the wall, seeing how close i can get to her head before i kill her
mwahahahah
but of course i mainly enjoy the reload and cock animations
xx

red

I really like the infinite rocket launcher. Just because its ridiculously fun. I would play the game all over again just with that and blow up everything and everyone. Even just to open barrels.

AVP

red;32111 said:
I really like the infinite rocket launcher. Just because its ridiculously fun. I would play the game all over again just with that and blow up everything and everyone. Even just to open barrels.

i agree i would do that but you forgot something blowing up ever merchant you see lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol you'd open a barrell with RPG gun hahah?!!! xD
Thats funny, I get bored of having so much power that gun is fun though. that gun shold just be called "the speed-run-gun" because it makes the game so easy!!!

AVP

RE5.;32134 said:
Lol you'd open a barrell with RPG gun hahah?!!! xD
Thats funny, I get bored of having so much power that gun is fun though. that gun shold just be called "the speed-run-gun" because it makes the game so easy!!!

thats true RE5 but i just love how much fun that gun can be i love seeing all the blood and guts when you shoot someone with it lol

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah a proper meat shower is when you blow up around 4+ people an all the meat from there body is on the floor surrounded in fire an smoke hahaha

Top Bottom