• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is in store for Claire and Leon?????

alonecrow

[quote author=Nicholai link=topic=131.msg3394#msg3394 date=1200780132]
Damn, ok you're right.
Well we'll see, but Wesker are more possibility to win.
[/quote]

yeah.. his super strength move.. damn on that..

RE_luver69

hello i am new to this page but the question about the claire and leon thingy! yea in the resident evil degeneration trailer you see leon and claire redfield both!! eventually if they are in the same movie they will meet up! :) In the real resident evil 4 movie i have no clue if they make one i will squeal in happiness!!!!

REGirlfan

ummm i don't know but i would like to have it on dvd as soon as possible lol :)

p.s. i sent u a private message

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=131.msg8237#msg8237 date=1214709914]
Me too! Do you know if its going to play in theaters or go straight to DVD?
[/quote]

DVD would be better! :D

Cousintony

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=131.msg8246#msg8246 date=1214711624]
really boy lol why u think so? cause i do to
[/quote]

I dont go to the movies much. I cant drive yet >:( . ill get my permit soon. So dvd is more convenient.

RegeneratorHater24

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=131.msg8257#msg8257 date=1214712812]
I dont go to the movies much. I cant drive yet >:( . ill get my permit soon. So dvd is more convenient.
[/quote]

I'm elligible to get my permit. If it is in theaters, I'll come pick you up and take you guys to the movie :D Lol not really, gas prices would kill me :-X

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=131.msg8321#msg8321 date=1214722742]
I'm elligible to get my permit. If it is in theaters, I'll come pick you up and take you guys to the movie :D Lol not really, gas prices would kill me :-X
[/quote]

I passed the written test in school. I just have to take my driving test. Then I can drive to the end of the earth!!! or to the movies :)

Cousintony

[quote author=RegeneratorHater24 link=topic=131.msg8397#msg8397 date=1214774182]
Lol Movies would be easier :)
[/quote]

and cheaper.

Top Bottom