• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What is Ada Real agenda ?

R.P.D. Survivor

Well guys i recent that tought what is Ada real agenda,she seems to be working for wesker bur in resident evil 4 for ps2 i have seen a diary in separeated ways than she stated than her goal is not the same has Wesker since i only have resident evil 4 for game cube and not for ps2 i can´t find that out,but what do you think people?
Ada might continue the resident evil plot ...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ada's agenda, as far as we know is being loyal to The Organization, & there really isn't anything that would imply otherwise, as Wesker was the one who had ulterior motives from them, thus they began to plot behind his back, much like he was doing, and they ordered Ada to give Wesker a fake plaga sample of course.:)

It is a fair question, but is not really ready to be answered just yet...

InfadaStone

In my opinion...
Her Agenda is to be a
rooster.gif
tease.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, as Spike noted, Ada's only loyalty is towards the Agency, and her actual motives aren't really clear. It's been implied that she 'joined' the organization for personal reasons of her own, but we're not all too sure what these are yet. I hope in futher installments they do cover this, I really would like to know. :)

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i like it how she is surrounded in mystery, although a little bit of information wouldn't go to waste.
she's not a co*k tease though.

Top Bottom