• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Did You Learn This Week?

Hoady

How to earn a 6 figure sum and travel at the same time.Maybe if i had the money to spend first..but can be done!

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Learnt that orthopaedic surgeons enjoy inflicting pain unto others as part of their job.
On a good note, I will be able to carry on snowboarding from next year! (Going on a school trip to Russia in Feb so it gives me a chance to get plenty of R&R seeing as I can't do any contact sports or sports involving running.)

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
WILTW: Was that 90% of my colleagues are utter fan-dans and serve as a reminder why it is always important in life to keep pushing forward and break way from the swamp that is the hate filled self pitty of a venomous work force.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
WILTW: Well, guys. I went to the dentist today and had a tooth taken out, and now I can't feel the right side of my face, lol!

So I've learned that too much anesthetic can make your head feel like a bloated pin-cusion.

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
I learned that ignoramuses see nothing wrong with applying for positions that are way above their heads.
Loosey, I prefer mine with crackers, goat cheese and a bit of berry compote.

Top Bottom