• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Definitely not in support of the incest theory that is the pairing of Wesker and Alex (not that they are really blood related but they grew up together like siblings if I understand the Wesker Project correctly). I'm sure there is some admiration between the two of them and their accomplishments but nothing more. I can't imagine them getting along seeing as they both have a god complex and are psychopaths. Both would stab the other in the back in a heart beat after getting what they want from the other. I do think that Wesker's attitude towards Alex would be pretty amusing to watch- he's a pretty sassy guy who would probably think "it's my world, b*tch, you're just living in it".

Yes and the Wesker children grew up without any knowledge of the others. Alex was ironically the only one who got to know this. Albert wouldn't approve of a lot but.... Alex's intelligence would keep her ahead of Albert imho. I think she would have more power over him than he would of her. She my not have her powers because she is ill. That doesn't mean she can't manipulate things into her situation. She is more resourceful and better at getting into peoples heads and figuring out what makes them tick. I'm sure she can get Albert off her back easily.

Also.... Albert is definitely a bad guy who is obsessed with power and becoming the perfect being. He's definitely a bad guy with no regards to human life. He isn't quite the psychopathic sadist that Alex is. She goes out of her way to make people suffer with fear and pain. True despair. Albert does what he feels is necessary. If he needs you as a test subject, he will do it. He doesn't exactly laugh in the face of someone he's about to kill like it's an main titled American Pie film. Nor do I recall him actually having people tested on and dismembered on in pain for as long as they can endure....... (documents confirm Alex did this).

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
Alright so RE channel recently posted 2 videos explaining the history of resident evil in just 10 minutes total

this could mean that they're preparing for something, hhhmmmm I wonder what it is...

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hopefully it's been such a long wait. I really don't want to be disappointed so I am a little scared for it to be reviled. I just hope it's really good, no matter what they do. They really set the bar high with Revelations 2 and leaving people scared of another RE6 (which I liked). Some people are going to make up their minds just because people seem to be picky about who the main protagonist is going to be more than usual. I can imagine Capcom being a little stressed about it.

Sounds like a Part 3 is coming as well.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
it seems mine little Fanfiction in RE universe i write ( the one what also im doing as M-rated) got some attention on site and well so soon doing huge update what consist of long 2 chapters i wrote but had no time to translate this :/

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I don't think that there'll be part 3, I just hope that it's a preparation for RE 7.

Are you referring to Revelations 2 being a prep for RE7? I think it might be. They built a really strong character for both Natalia and Alex. There is no doubt it's going to be an uphill battle for Natalia to free herself. Alex Wesker is truly a horrifying villain. She's everything Resident Evil needed and villain who should have been there all along. I never thought they could top Albert or Spencer but... they did. IMO horror games never have good villains behind the scenes. Alex is the best I've ever seen! It would do Capcom good to keep her around until they are done with the series and have other villains in between.

There has been a lot of hints of a Revelations 3. It likely will take place in between 6 and 7 and rumor has it that it'll star Rebecca and maaaaybe Billy's return?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Considering the little information we have on RE7 at the minute, I'm actually more excited for the third CG movie. At least I've got a few details about that to think about. Though that'll probably change when we finally get some news on RE7.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I've been thinking, given that Alex successfully transferred her consciousness into Natalia, couldn't Biohazard 4D Excuter be considered canon, given it was essentially the same thing? I rewatched the film on YouTube, so it got me thinking.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I've been thinking, given that Alex successfully transferred her consciousness into Natalia, couldn't Biohazard 4D Excuter be considered canon, given it was essentially the same thing? I rewatched the film on YouTube, so it got me thinking.

That creature from Biohazard 4D Excuter reminds me of the monster from The Thing (1982)

Chevbrandnew

Waiting for a Re2 news ,checking several resident evil related forums from here and there.Waiting for a possible Re7 teaser hoping for a Jill return.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Apparently Resident Evil the Final Chapter has injured a stuntwoman and killed a crew member. It's had a lot of bad luck so far.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

I'm sorry... exactly how is it even remotely similar? :/ I'm so confused. I only watched bits and parts of it here and there. It looks like a guy for one and I don't see how it's similar at all.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm sorry... exactly how is it even remotely similar? :/ I'm so confused. I only watched bits and parts of it here and there. It looks like a guy for one and I don't see how it's similar at all.

Dr. Cameron transferring her consciousness from that G mutant wannabe to the cockroach to the rat to the bird to the UBCS guy. That's mainly what I was getting at.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Dr. Cameron transferring her consciousness from that G mutant wannabe to the cockroach to the rat to the bird to the UBCS guy. That's mainly what I was getting at.

Yeah but that is not even remotely close. Alex would also never transfer her consciousness into a lesser being either xD The conscious thing is not new to the RE universe. In a very different way James Marcus did it, but with his likeness. Unlike Alex, it wasn't really him.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I might've said this before, but why did they make Evgeny of all people the one with all the bottle/grenade skills? Most of the other characters have skill sets that make sense for their character, like Barry with the weapons, Moira with the physical attacks, Jill with the dodging, Chris with the defense and so on. Maybe Evgeny was a drinker? :p

mjk321

I might've said this before, but why did they make Evgeny of all people the one with all the bottle/grenade skills? Most of the other characters have skill sets that make sense for their character, like Barry with the weapons, Moira with the physical attacks, Jill with the dodging, Chris with the defense and so on. Maybe Evgeny was a drinker? :p
probably cause he lived alone and had to survive with whatever he found.

Kayowakimono

霧敷砂子
I feel bad for characters that got old, I know we all get old by the time, but still I feel terribly sorry for Leon, Ada, Claire .... I wish they could just return back in time Dx I personally like all of the classic models, RE4 or UC Ada, Leon REDC or RE4, Jill UC or remaster! and once again Claire looks so old in RE revelations 2, I know she has to but Ahhh I need time to get used to characters getting older

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So i just finished watching the resident evil 5 Viral episodes. and it got me thinking about a couple of things. but not sure if they are canon or not.

Top Bottom