• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Maddy7

I had to post it for the lulz!

1545778_243524185818384_1367764162_n.jpg

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I don't know if I'm right or not, I haven't played RE5 for a while, but I thought the blonde hair and pale skin was a result of Jill either being in stasis for an extended period of time, or because of the experiments performed on her in harvesting her antibodies to the T-Virus and subsequent research and development on the Uroboros virus. Like I said, I may be wrong, but I thought that her hair turned blonde before the P-30 device was placed on her chest. I think there was a file that stated her hair had changed while she was in stasis, you find it on a screen after Excella talks to you on a computer screen.

Either way, though, if Jill's hair can't naturally go back to her natural colour, Capcom could just make it that colour and say she dyes it. :)

EDIT: Here's a transcript of the file I mentioned.
http://residentevil.wikia.com/Test_Subject_Data
come on guys take it easy she might have dyed her hair...;)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
This post is Resident Evil related, even if it doesn't seem it at first, which is why I'm posting it here.

So lately I've been watching Say Yes To The Dress (if you don't know, it's a programme about women trying to find their wedding dresses. Don't judge me, I'm only interested in looking at the dresses haha). Imagine my surprise when the ending credits roll and I see that the narrator is none other than Roger Craig Smith, who voices Chris Redfield!

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
It may sound weird but do you like to see an open-world Resident Evil?
exploring the whole Raccoon city and surviving with GTA V graphics... o_0

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
This post is Resident Evil related, even if it doesn't seem it at first, which is why I'm posting it here.

So lately I've been watching Say Yes To The Dress (if you don't know, it's a programme about women trying to find their wedding dresses. Don't judge me, I'm only interested in looking at the dresses haha). Imagine my surprise when the ending credits roll and I see that the narrator is none other than Roger Craig Smith, who voices Chris Redfield!

He's in everything! He was in Sonny With a Chance with Demi Lovato even.

That would be interesting. I'm just not sure it would work out well. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I think that a Zelda type of Resident Evil game would work more than a GTA style one.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

I can see working very well actually. Resident Evil 2 and 3 can help me kind of imagine this. I wouldn't want it to be open in the way GTA is in the sense the city wouldn't change. It would need to be done right and it would be very complicated in the RE world, but it can be done.

Years ago I kind of played with that idea with Billy Coen as the main protagonist. I was thinking on how to find a better blend of action and horror. He seems like he'd be quite an action orientated character.... I also played with the idea of using him in another very interesting manner xD Which would bring Rebecca back and I think Rebecca would be a FANTASTIC character for a real horror experience :p Annnnnnd there I go off track with the subject again lmao

Top Bottom