• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Hmmm lets see what to post...... RE characters I fell in love with....... Albert, Alex, Jake, Ada, Jill, Leon, Chris lol I would be here all day because I don't like only mentioning a few RE characters. To whoever had the theory that Alex and Albert could be related I would say that idea is not to far fetched in my opinion. Lets just look at the info..... They are both white ( duh), we know that they were apart of project W, They were both highly regarded by Spencer.. they both have blonde hair and just something interesting I thought I would add Albert usually wears all black and Alex usually wears all white. Oh something kinda funny I thought about. When it comes to betrayal Umbrella kinda has some weird pattern or something.... Spencer has umbrella troops assassinate James Marcus and Albert and William mock him as he dies, James comes back as a leech clone and cause the train incident along with the training facility incident and apparently the mansion incident.. Marcus declares he will have his revenge on umbrella then transform into leech monster and is killed by billy and Rebecca. Umbrella troops shoot down William Birkin so they can steal the G virus. Birkin injects himself with the g virus, turns into a mutated monster and kills several umbrella troops. He is later killed by Leon and Claire. Wesker attacks Rockfort island( which is owned by umbrella) with his special forces unit in order to find Alexia Ashford who has the t veronica virus.... See what I mean there is kind of a pattern here. or something like that.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
You'd think Albert would have a special skill in Revelations 2 Raid Mode. I mean, even Gina has a unique skill, and the one with actual powers in the series doesn't. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I wonder if Paul W.S. Anderson jerks off to The Fifth Element.

I mean, he already loves having Milla Jovovich in the nude in his Resident Evil movies...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
You'd think Albert would have a special skill in Revelations 2 Raid Mode. I mean, even Gina has a unique skill, and the one with actual powers in the series doesn't. :p

But he does: Evade Cancel. It's just not as useful as everyone makes it out to be... Unless you're using big magnums a lot. Then it's actually quite useful.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
But he does: Evade Cancel. It's just not as useful as everyone makes it out to be... Unless you're using big magnums a lot. Then it's actually quite useful.

It's not very unique to me though, since it's also a skill in the main campaign, and it's kind of useless to me. And it's not as superpower-y. Basically have a few weapon attachments and the Magnum Master skill and you have a better way to use magnums. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
It is unique in the sense that only Wesker has it in Rape Mode, and if you want anyone else to get it, they'll have to inherit it from him. Many of the unique character skills are actually from the campaign, just come with different names and have to be inherited for everyone to use (for example Leon's Savor the Moment, which is the Rape equivalent to the campaign's Hair Splitter if I'm not mistaken).

I don't even have the Wesker character, though, and I've been getting through Rape Mode quite well so far without Evade Cancel, so yeah. It's not really that special. (I still want it for Jill someday, since she's my evade queen).

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
Oh speaking of rape mode am I the only that thinks the characters worthwhile should have at least been given more unique melee moves. You know instead of some random kick. Lets see Hunk has one, Wesker has one and I am unsure of the others. Is Jills melee unique.... I don't for the life of me remember. But ya I am playing as Hunk on Rape mode and I can't wait till I unlock My precious Alex Wesker.

Last edited:

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Oh speaking of rape mode am I the only that thinks the characters worthwhile should have at least been given more unique melee moves. You know instead of some random kick. Lets see Hunks has one, Wesker has one and I am unsure of the others. Is Jills melee unique.... I don't for the life of me remember. But ya I am playing as Hunk on Rape mode and I can't wait till I unlock My precious Alex Wesker.

Both Jill's normal melee and downed enemy melee are unique. They're awesome. I won't give her Samurai Sword because her Double Knee Drop is so epic I don't want to replace it with a stabbing motion I have on a few others. xD

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I wonder if Paul W.S. Anderson jerks off to The Fifth Element.

I mean, he already loves having Milla Jovovich in the nude in his Resident Evil movies...

Actually I'm pretty sure he just walks over to her and has some sexy time with her. You do realise they are married and have two kids and are very close. So I don't think he really needs to use his hand at all.....

Speaking of Rape mode. I really need to take some footage of my Albert Wesker.... I made him to be a tool and a major douche bag. The latter is quite cannon actually and he brings a whole new meaning to tea-bagging and takes "Rape mode" quite seriously if I do say so myself. My Albert is a necrophiliac and humps the **** out of those zombies!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
lol my thing about it is Im just going to watch it, while at the same time reminding myself that its completly unrelated to the game franhise

I love to hate those movies. Whenever my family watches them I love staying and pointing out everything wrong and ruining the experience for them. xD

Dr.Slaughter

The kitty sage
I love to hate those movies. Whenever my family watches them I love staying and pointing out everything wrong and ruining the experience for them. xD
its even more hilarious when im with friends and I ask them if they like resident evil and their like oh ya its awsome. and just when I think I have some people who are into RE is much as I am they ruin it by saying "ya man the movies are awsome and the actress for alice is such a babe" I facepalm thinking they were talking about the games

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
its even more hilarious when im with friends and I ask them if they like resident evil and their like oh ya its awsome. and just when I think I have some people who are into RE is much as I am they ruin it by saying "ya man the movies are awsome and the actress for alice is such a babe" I facepalm thinking they were talking about the games

I don't find Milla very attractive. At all. :paranoid::happy:

Anybody else notice Bitores Mendez and U3/It have basically the same head? Kind of like how all normal enemies in the series have the same fashion preferences. :p

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
I don't want to put so much pressure on Capcom but what do you guys think about a Resident Evil code veronica Remake?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
*Shivers* I'm having nightmares about the horribleness of it already. xD

The nightmares are just beginning because i heard rumors that they are going to make a Resident Evil TV Series after the last movie is released.

I don't want to put so much pressure on Capcom but what do you guys think about a Resident Evil code veronica Remake?

Oh i really want that to happen. and who knows maybe it will. I mean maybe after they release Resident Evil 2 remake they will work on 3 and then Code Veronica.

Top Bottom