• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you Thinking? Resident Evil Edition!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Hope they don't go too far with Sherry and we end up with another Alice.

As for Ashely, i could see her as Hannigan's assistant. like half way through the game Hannigan gets called to a meeting with the new president and she asks Ashley to take her place until she returns.

I'm not worried at all about that. First... we've never had an Alice in the games -_- Capcom doesn't see the films as anymore more than a cash grab, at least it seems so. If anyone will go crazy, it's Jake. Sherry seems to be more fragile with her personality. I think that the G-Virus in her body and the ability to heal and... live for nearly 400 years. Might just play an important role in the future.... If you know what I mean.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
You think that secret ending in re6 will actually be relevant in the future or do you think they will come up with different ideas.
The secret ending depicting Jake clearing out the leftover creatures Mutated from the C virus

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You think that secret ending in re6 will actually be relevant in the future or do you think they will come up with different ideas.
The secret ending depicting Jake clearing out the leftover creatures Mutated from the C virus

I don't think so. It was too action packed and I think that takes place a little down the line. Global bioterrorism just might have gotten worse.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I don't think so. It was too action packed and I think that takes place a little down the line. Global bioterrorism just might have gotten worse.
It kinda reminds me of the live action films where the world was a giant desert wasteland in the 3rd film
Then the two films after were not like that :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I was playing Raid Mode in the first Revelations, and I had a magnum that had a 4000 damage stat and it was still holding up pretty well. I can only imagine my face when I saw another magnum in the store that had an 8000 damage stat.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Speaking of which: God DAMN it took a lot of effort to get accustomed to Revelations 1 Raid Mode after months of Revelations 2, and it all came down to the strafing. In Rev. 1, when your character sidestepped, you slowed down to walking speed. None of that crap in Rev. 2! And the fact that guns are way weaker.
Seriously, I used my magnum like a Handgun once I got to the harder stages.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Speaking of which: God DAMN it took a lot of effort to get accustomed to Revelations 1 Raid Mode after months of Revelations 2, and it all came down to the strafing. In Rev. 1, when your character sidestepped, you slowed down to walking speed. None of that crap in Rev. 2! And the fact that guns are way weaker.
Seriously, I used my magnum like a Handgun once I got to the harder stages.
Ihmo

Raid mode 1.0 > Raid mode 2.0

Revelations 2 is one of my all time favorite RE games, if not my favorite. The Raid mode is boring as hell, repetitive, and just... UGH!!!

Then again Revelations on the 3DS is vastly superior to it's console port. There is no deny thing. Hell the graphics even look better and they look out of proportion and have jaggies on the console version.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Rev2 was missing an actual Omega stage like ghost ship. If it had that then I would be completely hooked like ghost ship had me

Reactions: Jen

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Rev2 was missing an actual Omega stage like ghost ship. If it had that then I would be completely hooked like ghost ship had me

I feel as though Rev. 2 didn't have a Ghost Ship style stage because a ship is fairly easier to turn into one big continuous level than a whole island.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I feel as though Rev. 2 didn't have a Ghost Ship style stage because a ship is fairly easier to turn into one big continuous level than a whole island.
Well thr weekend Survivor kinda did it well
But you could only play that for 2 or 3 days per month, and they could have left one in like that but with the levels in order on rev2.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I've been playing through Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception and I can't help but notice the inspiration Capcom has had with this series and the last few Resident Evil games that have been released. The whole ship part in Uncharted 3 obviously inspired Revelations and parts of RE6 even. It's pretty amusing. That being said I always thought of Chris and Berry's relationship to be very similar to the one that Nate and Sully have- like a father and son relationship. Naughty Dog is just better at fleshing their characters out and actually showing players rather than just telling players; Capcom likes to use files to try to depict their characters' thoughts and relationships with other characters and situations instead of featuring it in the game/gameplay.

Last edited:
Top Bottom