• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I'm on an American Murder Mystery kick and I'm watching the three part special on Jodi Arias.

Now, is this bitch certifiable? Yes.

BUT I can't necessarily bring myself to feel too bad about what happened. THIS is why you don't mess around with people's emotions; you have absolutely no idea who you're dealing with until **** gets ugly. If you don't want to be with someone or feel like someone isn't marriage material, don't lead them on by continuing to have sex with them just let them go.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
So I'm on an American Murder Mystery kick and I'm watching the three part special on Jodi Arias.

Now, is this bitch certifiable? Yes.

BUT I can't necessarily bring myself to feel too bad about what happened. THIS is why you don't mess around with people's emotions; you have absolutely no idea who you're dealing with until **** gets ugly. If you don't want to be with someone or feel like someone isn't marriage material, don't lead them on by continuing to have sex with them just let them go.

Agreed. Not to mention he had a fiancé where he was leading this completely double life of celibacy before he marries her but was sleeping with that nutter on the side. Not saying he deserved what he got but when you play with fire, you get burned.

Last edited:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Agreed. Not to mention he had a fiancé where he was leading this completely double life of celibacy before he married her but sleeping with that nutter on the side. Not saying he deserved what he got but when you play with fire, you get burned.
Some people really kill me with that innocent act, like they did nothing wrong, and then they're surprised when someone comes after them. She had taped phonecalls that proved that he WASN'T trying to "get rid of her" as his friends and family were saying and it made me sick that he was being touted as a victim throughout the entire trial.

Did she kill him and did she deserve to be sentenced? Yes.

But had he screwed around with her, lied to her and assumed he wouldn't get caught? Uh, yeah. He was not an innocent victim, he was a player and a manipulator who just so happened to get caught at the game.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
TFW you almost rage quite Super Smash Bros Ultimate because its too tedious and annoying to get all the characters, or at least just the characters you want

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Worst feeling in the world is being sad for absolutely no reason at all.
Can't seem to narrow it down to what causes it every night but it's there.

Reactions: Jen

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
I hear you Shinagami. I hate being left alone. It leaves me really empty. And nothing makes it better.

The only cure for me in human company. That's why it's great to have a fiancee who loves to be near me. I almost never feel lonely anymore. For the past 7 years too. lol

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I hear you Shinagami. I hate being left alone. It leaves me really empty. And nothing makes it better.

The only cure for me in human company. That's why it's great to have a fiancee who loves to be near me. I almost never feel lonely anymore. For the past 7 years too. lol

I hate being alone too, but for me it's because I get to thinking too much about things I shouldn't be thinking about and it makes me sad.

Unfortunately for me, I also have social anxiety as well as generalized anxiety disorder so I also don't like to be around people.

Fortunately, however, I have my husband who makes me happy and he's all I need to keep me in a more positive state of mind. Our 6 year anniversary is at the end of May :3.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
So I haven't even clocked in yet and 2 people have already irritated me. Now the break room is locked so I can't clock in. So yeah. Great day at work so far.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Why is Lucifer not on Netflix? I watched the first two episodes at my sister's house today and I want him... eerrr, I mean it, as in: the show! I want the show. On Netflix. Right now!

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
This news definitely enlightened my day the other day...

Marvel (reportedly) planning R-rated Blade movie with Wesley Snipes

24-old-school-stiffler-yes-gifs-paul-ryan.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Good to know that Snipes' repeated teases about a new Blade movie look like they have merit to them after all after nothing came of the Netflix tease earlier (probably because their Netflix shows are getting cancelled). I LOVED the first 2 Blade movies (3rd was "watchable", I guess), so reading that MARVEL is planning on making a new movie with Wesley Snipes, rated R (as it damn well should be) to boot was music to my ears. Even at 56, I'll bet he can still open a can of whoop ass. Plus they can always use de-aging technology if need be like they're doing with SLJ in Captain Marvel.

Deadpool is staying R at Disney as well once the Fox deal closes (which should be any day now).

Good to see them getting the adult treatment they deserve. They both need to be R, especially Deadpool, unless it's teaming up with Spider-Man or the Avengers/X-Men in the MCU.

Also hyped for DMC5 tomorrow.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
KMan, is that McGyver? I've not seen him for over 10 years, but I think it looks like him.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I hate it when jobs ask you if you have experience with Microsoft Word or Excel or any other portion of the Microsoft Office.

It's like: "Did you not ask me when I was born and when I graduated? That **** was like a requirement from grade school on. I don't think they would've let me have my diploma without it."

Seriously. They act like we didn't have to use these in second grade.
300px-IMac_Bondi_Blue.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom