• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I gave blood today. Nearly passed out, almost thought I might die, but I did it. My own fault for barely eating before hand

Reactions: Jen

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
LOL, Kevin Spacey's latest film isn't getting very good reviews.

Which film am I talking about? This sad, pathetic attempt at damage control that I'm sure you've all seen by now:

LOL, Kevin Spacey should fire whichever one of his attorneys thought it would be a good idea to make a video posed as Frank Underwood to rebuke sexual assault allegations made against him. That's like Anthony Hopkins making a video playing Hannibal Lecter if he were accused of murder. :lol:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: One of the most irritating events in my life is when I look for my glasses after waking up, and my glasses aren't in the place I thought I left them. Having extremely bad eyesight, it's very difficult to find them without having a clue where they are.

And I just know that the universe is laughing at me, because the one thing that would make looking for something easier is the very thing I'm trying to find. How's that for irony?

Cheer

Kamen Rider
CT: One of the most irritating events in my life is when I look for my glasses after waking up, and my glasses aren't in the place I thought I left them. Having extremely bad eyesight, it's very difficult to find them without having a clue where they are.

And I just know that the universe is laughing at me, because the one thing that would make looking for something easier is the very thing I'm trying to find. How's that for irony?

Story of my life.

Can't sleep. And don't feel like going for my morning walk.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
CT: Okay, I need to kill someone, but who is it going to be? :geek:

Well, if you can't decide, it should be a perfect stranger you have no personal connection with so that the authorities don't trace you back to them, better that they go breathe down the neck of somebody with an actual motive, somebody in their life with a real reason to want them dead.

#ThingsWritersShouldNeverSayInPublicWithoutContext

Ooooooooohhhh

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: If some people are as good at missing shots as they are at missing the point, they definitely shouldn't join the military.

Top Bottom