• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: Ya know, I'm not even surprised that the internet's first reaction to the new Predator trailer is extreme thirst at Predator. The internet wants to f*ck everyone and everything.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Well, apparently, a new leak on 4chan has been making the rounds the last few days. Apparently, Capcom IS making an update to MvCI entitled Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite: Uncanny Edition complete with overhauled graphics, menus and UI, 3v3 option, and a lot more characters added, including, yes, the X-Men/Doom. The leak also alleges it's aiming for an early 2019 release window in order to promote Avengers 4 with Capcom taking the bulk of the creative control this time around.

I hope like hell it IS true. MvCI was mechanically fun as hell to play, it's just that the roster, graphics, UI, menus, story mode, etc., pretty much everything else was a complete mess and really held it back from being the game it could be (and not just because of the lack of X-Men/Doom, either, though it certainly didn't help), save for the netcode, which was surprisingly good. If they really do plan on fixing the graphics and menus and add more of the characters fans wanted from the start (I know I wanted Leon, Wesker, Captain Commando, Asura, etc.), including the X-Men/Doom, that would be awesome. It's even got my waifu, Jill, using her MvC2 moveset. IF this is legit (big if), I hope they give her her RE3 skin as her default to promote REmake 2, and why not with Nemesis already in the game (who I can definitely see making a small cameo in the remake)?

However, there's many things in this leak that make me say it's fake, so take this with a grain of salt. More than anything, it sounds too good to be true. Then again, they correctly leaked Smash Ultimate for the Switch, so who knows?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I was also going to buy a bracelet but managed to restrain myself as I have a voucher for £25 off that activates at the end of the month. But now I really want the bracelet. :sad: However, I still can't be trusted. I was going to Google something and accidentally clicked a favourites link that I'd saved for a new iPod touch.

Long story short, my new iPod touch is arriving tomorrow. :lol:

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
My spending habits have been out of control the last couple months. I usually have more self control and more limits but lately I find myself saying “screw it” since I work all the damn time and feel the need to treat myself in some way. I need to find a cheaper hobby.

But let me ask, who can say no when they go to a clearance center and find name brand clothes and accessories for even less than half the original price?! You can’t.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
My spending habits have been out of control the last couple months. I usually have more self control and more limits but lately I find myself saying “screw it” since I work all the damn time and feel the need to treat myself in some way. I need to find a cheaper hobby.

But let me ask, who can say no when they go to a clearance center and find name brand clothes and accessories for even less than half the original price?! You can’t.
Where’s @Jen when you need her?
Seriously, if they're less than half price, I think I'd have been mad at you for not getting them. Yes, we have to save money but I don't see why we shouldn't spend money treating ourselves and enjoying the money when we work so hard for it.

Ignore the others, we know best. :p

Cheer

Kamen Rider
having a conversation with myself about If distancing myself from my friends that i really care about is a good idea or not.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: The cutest Swiss player was unable to play this afternoon because of too many yellow cards, and James Rodríguez can't play this evening because he's hurt... Can someone please remind me again why I'm even watching football today?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Seriously, if they're less than half price, I think I'd have been mad at you for not getting them. Yes, we have to save money but I don't see why we shouldn't spend money treating ourselves and enjoying the money when we work so hard for it.

Ignore the others, we know best. :p

unFotMK.jpg

Cause we extra!

having a conversation with myself about If distancing myself from my friends that i really care about is a good idea or not.

What's making you feel the need to do so?

Reactions: Jen

Cheer

Kamen Rider
What's making you feel the need to do so?

Cause for the past 3 or 4 months i keep feeling that i value them more than how much they value me. Cause i've always been there for them trying to show them the love and support that they deserve, and finding myself being the one who always initiate and start a conversation with them asking how they feel and try to make them feel better when they're feeling down. It just makes me wonder if i am trying too hard, or am i doing something wrong, or am i supposed to do something that i am not doing. and feel like being left behind.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Cause for the past 3 or 4 months i keep feeling that i value them more than how much they value me. Cause i've always been there for them trying to show them the love and support that they deserve, and finding myself being the one who always initiate and start a conversation with them asking how they feel and try to make them feel better when they're feeling down. It just makes me wonder if i am trying too hard, or am i doing something wrong, or am i supposed to do something that i am not doing. and feel like being left behind.

Ugh I know exactly what you mean. That's what I've basically had to do to one of my really good friends. I've even tried talking to her about it and the way things have become but she's in another world and has a tendency to burn bridges anyway. You've gotta do what's right by you and if you feel like your friends are bringing you down (this can be in a number of ways) then it may be a good idea for you to just focus on yourself for a while. Sometimes when you stop asking others how they're doing and being that crutch who's always there for them, they will come looking for you... and if they don't then they were just crappy friends.

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Ugh I know exactly what you mean. That's what I've basically had to do to one of my really good friends. I've even tried talking to her about it and the way things have become but she's in another world and has a tendency to burn bridges anyway. You've gotta do what's right by you and if you feel like your friends are bringing you down (this can be in a number of ways) then it may be a good idea for you to just focus on yourself for a while. Sometimes when you stop asking others how they're doing and being that crutch who's always there for them, they will come looking for you... and if they don't then they were just crappy friends.

That's true. if someone cares about you they'd at least try to show a little bit of effort that they care. But there is a chance which maybe very slim that some of these people are dealing with their own problems and are feeling down which makes them not notice you because they have a lot on their minds.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm happy that Sweden and England won their games and will meet in the next round.

Top Bottom