• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yes, yes, I know - more 80's and more Whitesnake. :oops: It's just the mood I've been in lately. I miss good rock and roll and amazing rock ballads are few and far between now. :(

@3:59 - 4:38: Did you see those shoulder pads!? Tawny looks like she should be playing linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys! Other than that, though, I loved the white suit she was wearing. And the white dress for the rest of the video? If I had the body for it, I would totally be willing to rock one of those; 80's fashion is a total win. ;)

And Rudy? *sigh* Who doesn't love Rudy? That look he gives the camera @4:15 after David and Tawny start making out on the hood of that totally random car parked on the side of the street was like: "Yeah, that's right, he got her." lol

Why don't people make videos like this anymore?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Now I usually don't like to out-right bash songs, especially songs by bands that I'm fond of but this version of "Here I Go Again"...I don't know how anyone can actually like this version better than the '87 version; it's just unfathomable to me. If all of their music sounded like this, I'd never know who Whitesnake was let alone listen to them - they were a much better band doing hard rock than blues-rock and this song was obviously meant to be a hard rock song. It just doesn't sound right with that blues tone to it. When I listen to music from the Whitesnake album, I wonder why this band didn't get air-time before '87, when I hear this version of "Here I Go Again" I know why.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium

I think Normand Corbeil is now one of my favorite composers. With the exception of the trailer song and the action songs, his music in Heavy Rain is just depressing.

Vicious

How Epic Are You?
Not sure If most of you will like this one
The 2nd one doesnt have as much Bashment music in the mix.
--- - - -

= D enjoi!!

Top Bottom