• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Still in a 80's mood and today it's Whitesnake. :)

:oops: Gonna go into a little mini-music rant first, though. :oops: One thing I can't stand is these trolls commenting on youtube. Not only are they some of the most unintelligent people to ever walk but they're nothing but critical ******* too. This song doesn't remind me the least little bit of Led Zeppelin; just like Def Leppard's early stuff doesn't put me in mind of AC/DC. (Of course I also don't hunt for and listen to music with the sole intent of comparing it to something else.) What also bothers me about these claims is when people call them "rip-offs" then follow up with: "but I still love this song." So you think that saying you like a song will make up for the fact that you just insulted the band by calling them a rip-off?

It also kind of peeves me when people make all these claims then turn right around and say: "but their new stuff is crap." It's like you're just determined to be unhappy. Their early stuff was a rip off and their later stuff is crap? You just want something to complain about; you either want them to be a rip off or you want their stuff to be crap but you can't have it both ways. Not to mention that when a band has been around as long as Def Leppard has - or any band that's been in the media for thirty plus years - their music is going to change. They're not teenagers and they're not twenty anymore; they've matured, they're married, they've got kids and if they were still doing the same thing they were in the 80's, they most likely wouldn't be around right now, still doing tours and making albums.

If you don't like something, don't go look up videos for it and bash it in the comment box trying to harsh on everyone's mellow. (Best believe I don't go hunting for Lady Gaga videos and bash on her music, intentionally starting fights with her fans. I know what I think and that's enough for me.)

I think people need to stop being so critical and just enjoy the music.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

^ My favorite one ;)

It's interesting hearing what Richard Z. K. sounds like without the rest of Rammstein with him. Even though he is the back up vocalist for them, you still don't hear his voice much. I, personally, think he has a beautiful singing voice...I'm really starting to like his side project, Emigrate (who has a single on the Resident Evil: Extinction soundtrack).

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's interesting hearing what Richard Z. K. sounds like without the rest of Rammstein with him. Even though he is the back up vocalist for them, you still don't hear his voice much. I, personally, think he has a beautiful singing voice.
I know exactly what you mean. With the way that Def Leppard harmonize, you can tell that they're all pretty good vocally but I never expected Sav to sound so...sweet; then I heard him sing Queen's "Dear Friends" and "Candy in Your Hands" - which sounds like it could have been a Queen song, very much in Sav's style.

Top Bottom