• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Popo

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnrKAGmAvv4&amp;hl=pt_PT&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MnrKAGmAvv4&amp;hl=pt_PT&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

i like to listen to good reggae once in a while

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]O5aznvvBSLI[/youtube] This is not my favorite version of Word Up, that belongs to Gun, but still I like it even though I don't like to listen to music by Korn.

[youtube]lT7oYQBAnPU[/youtube] I already put this song on here, but I am listening to it.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
[youtube]NWL0HkOtvJU[/youtube]

I'm on a STP kick lately these guys just fuc*in rock...hands down (or in the air).....just listen to those riffs!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well if you're gonna give us some STP, then I'll keep the STP coming.

Here's one of my favorites:

[youtube]ArQPao868BA[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
xD

Another favorite:

[youtube]ppJLI3YqwaQ[/youtube]

And I absolutely have to put this video in here. I finally watched the BET awards tonight and I have to say this was my favorite performance. I mean come on! They had freagin' TOMMY LEE on drums!! :wub: And they had just about all of my favorite hip hop stars in it! I just wish the quality was better. It's the only one I could find >_>

[youtube]ewicC1hkgHY[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;83870 said:
That was awesome!

until the dude started rapping :lol:

The rapping was one of the best parts! I did enjoy Tommy's little drum solo he got with the drum line xD

[youtube]5duVWa4Qoqw[/youtube]

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
xD Out of balance is waaayy better! 'Cuz that's how I roll :lol:

And now...my theme song:

[youtube]f41FxOvdgZw[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]4JlNygLpjYQ[/youtube] I don't know why I like this song. There is something about it that I just like even though the singing can be a little bit annoying.

Translation: Because I had danced, the beautiful lady was enchanted
Because I had danced, the shining moon echoed
Proposing marriage, the god shall descend
The night clears away and the chimera bird will sing
Because I had danced, the beautiful lady was enchanted
Because I had danced, the shining moon echoed
Proposing marriage, the god shall descend
The night clears away and the chimera bird will sing

I am not sure if this is the right correction because some translations say that the woman was drunk and another one says that she danced on a moon. So if this isn't the right one, don't blame me because people don't know how to translate a song correctly.

Top Bottom