• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]hWjrMTWXH28[/youtube]

Lol, I wanna go party like hell now :lol:

You can laugh if you want, but I absolutely love this song vv

[youtube]saalGKY7ifU[/youtube]

And the movie is one of my all time favorites. Yes, tremor has a soft side lol..........STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tremor;75135 said:
And the movie is one of my all time favorites. Yes, tremor has a soft side lol..........STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!

Anyone who says they didnt like this movie is either lying or has no soul

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Capcomplicated;75136 said:
Anyone who says they didnt like this movie is either lying or has no soul

I agree lol. I think some people are too embarrassed to admit that they love the Titanic movie :lol:

I still cry everytime I watch it :p

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
tremor;75137 said:
I agree lol. I think some people are too embarrassed to admit that they love the Titanic movie :lol:

I still cry everytime I watch it :p

lol i almost cried during Wall-e

Hoady

I've never watched Titanic and i'm never going to so i can say i've never watched Titanic.All i know is apparently the chick becomes a total tight ass and ditches the guy at the end.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
aww come on, Its one of the great marvels of the world depicted by James Cameron..."Not even God himself could sink this ship" You're missin out

Hoady

Yeah well he was obviously wrong because I'm pretty sure an iceberg took them out.xD

I really would but its the very core of drama and love story with 3 hours to top it off which sounds incredibly gay.If its a movie like Gladiator where the main actor chops off peoples heads and throws telephones at hotel managers its clearly worth the 3 hours.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]UVrBS-ar9W8[/youtube] I don't know the name of the song and I am not even going to go look. I have forgotten this song for years, and I started to play Perfect Dark Zero again and I heard the song for after so long. H*ll, I love the sound track of this song. More than the original Perfect Dark. It maybe because rather Perfect Dark came out like a decade before Perfect Dark Zero, or it could be that Zero was a prequel and they tried to get a soundtrack that sounds like something you would hear with a younger spy or something earlier, or it could be that they wanted a really good soundtrack. I wish that they could have put an option to hear a song from the soundtrack while playing a multiplayer game so I could hear this song, and so I can go back to playing as Johanna instead of Mei Hem.

[youtube]VTsD2FjmLsw[/youtube] Although I love Mass Effect's and Mass Effects 2's soundtracks, this one was the only one that really standed out because throughout the whole game you could only hear Sci-Fi songs and space songs, except for the songs in Afterlife, but those songs could be play whenever you wanted, and the Sci-Fi songs are heard everywhere. This song could only be heard during the very end of the game when you either die or live making the song more unique since it is only a 1 time hear. I really hated when this song ended because then you had to talk to The Illusive Man, thank you Mr.Whatever Your Name Is, you took the song away from me. I really love the part of the song where you wake up after falled, then you get back and you squad mates that you took with you are either dead or alive. Then you start running to your ship while being chased by Seeker Swarms and being shot at by Collectors then you make a big leap for the ship to see your character survive or fall to their death and see the Collector Ship explode or get a huge pulse. The best moments in the whole entire game. Out of all the video game composers, the ones who did the music for Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 are my second favorite composers, with my favorite still being Akira Yamaoka.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Hoady;75168 said:
I've never watched Titanic and i'm never going to so i can say i've never watched Titanic.All i know is apparently the chick becomes a total tight ass and ditches the guy at the end.

Lol, the chick's mother had made arrangements for her to marry this rich guy, and while on the Titanic, she met this other guy, Jack, and fell in love with him. The rich guy was the tight ass :lol:

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Lol one more post on titanic and we'll make a thread on it

[youtube]pxM4EbN9lMY[/youtube]

Remarkable riffs i'm just glad he's still making music

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
[youtube]kuq7RYQ8Wa0[/youtube]

easily one of the top "ten" bands of all time (or the coming out of the 90's atleast lol)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]a_iUDZVCvvE[/youtube]

"I'm not myself tonight. Tonight I'm not the same girl, same girl." xD

Top Bottom