• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]9AlXffy8tO0[/youtube]

I love the movie, and I like how the song is borderline dark and creepy, yet kind of romantic :lol: Garbage is pretty cool.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]91ayVevmnOE[/youtube] This is my 2nd favorite remix of a song, my favorite being the Dangerzone remix. Still I like this song. I started to like it when it first appearead in the trailer of the Pure Map Pack for Mirror's Edge.

[youtube]wFww7t_EU5M[/youtube] I hate this show, but I like this theme of it. Although Roseanne's theme still is my most favorite since it is a classic and it always ends in Roseanne laughing.

[youtube]vdKqMJ0O88I[/youtube] I know that this is a girly little song, but it feels apporpiate since graduation at my school was yesterday that means that 2 of my friends and to possibly add that 2 of my cousins just graduated. I am going to miss them very much.

[youtube]0hU6heeOrOI[/youtube] To start I don't like Marilyn Manson. I don't worship the devil. I only worship Jesus and God. The only reason I listend to this song is that it sounds good. Lets leave it at that. If I would had to make a top list to any number of songs that I like, this would be my least favorite since it is made by Marilyn Manson who worships devil, or from what I heard and it the lyrics are kinda of hateful. If this place has to be Marilyn Manson free please let me know as possible so I can take it off and replace it.

Hoady

I tolerate most types of music but Marilyn Manson is a **** head,don't think the devil if there is one would want a douche like that supporting him haha.He obviously hasn't heard Necro.But yeah even the most absurd artists can have one hit wonders to yourself on a personal level.

"When i grow up i wanna be a rapper and a gangsta just like you.No no,see you can be a rapper but you can't be a gangster..you don't wanna be a gangster"

Its a shame what rap has come too.Love the funky old school stuff, live it man.
[youtube]hNqTz2mMwNE&feature=related[/youtube]

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
A 90 minute concert on tv, it is Phil Collins and Genesis' 2007 concert in Rome.

I had forgotten how awesome some of Collins' songs are.
«Invisible Touch», «Mama», «No Son of Mine», «I Can't Dance» and more.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]VjsWr9FT824[/youtube] I love the Lord of the Rings made by Peter Jackson, but I like Ralph Baski's theme to his Lord of the Rings a little bit more better. I don't know why, but I just like it better. It kinda of fits with the mystical and old timey feel of his movie. Although I have to put off watching the film until next time since I can finally watch the 1995 movie Ghost in the Shell. I will pick a movie based upon a hot cyborg/human girl with a prosthetic body over a 1970's old movie.

[youtube]lSWMDgzHAqM[/youtube] Yes I am listening to this song again. It just can't get it out of my head. I just love how Mary sings in this song, how the instruments are played, and I love how I get to listen to Akira Yamaoka's signature guitar play in this song. I don't know why, but I just love this song.

[youtube]Ii1tc493bZM[/youtube] Do I need to explain why I love this song. It is a classic song and a classic spy song. I still need to find a good copy of Quantum of Solace for the Xbox 360, plus the Quantum of Solace DVD, as well as watch From Russia With Love. As well as watch another 007 movie with Brosman playing as Bond. I may need to play this song when I play Splinter Cell: Conviction even though it will sound wierd that I am not playing as Bond nor in a 007 kind of way.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Watched/listened to a tv programme about Bruce Springsteen. Some talk and some (good) music.

tremor;74627 said:
I love listening to this song when I'm traveling.
Zeppelin rule! :)

Hoady

tremor;74627 said:
[youtube]tCvMKcNJCAY[/youtube]

I love listening to this song when I'm traveling.
Or crossing the mexican border.xD

The Major;74620 said:
[youtube]VjsWr9FT824[/youtube] I love the Lord of the Rings made by Peter Jackson, but I like Ralph Baski's theme to his Lord of the Rings a little bit more better. I don't know why, but I just like it better. It kinda of fits with the mystical and old timey feel of his movie. Although I have to put off watching the film until next time since I can finally watch the 1995 movie Ghost in the Shell. I will pick a movie based upon a hot cyborg/human girl with a prosthetic body over a 1970's old movie.

That song was awesome it makes you wanna go on a huge adventure lol.

I can't tell if this country or not I'm pretty sure its not because i hate country music!But good song and meaning nevertheless.
[youtube]Cy6iwP9Ux3A[/youtube]

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
[youtube]WhO52hyXbMw[/youtube] I liked this song since I first started watching this show last summer. To bad that I didn't get to finish watching all the episodes since d**n school and f**king youtube now I have to watch the whole d**n thing all over again, and that means watching the tortue and abuse that Eureka had to take in a flashback. I also give this anime respect since Mary McGlynn is in it, and yes she is playing a woman who has a red hybrid color hair, but she also plays as, and I am not kidding a little boy although I can hardly believe that since the little boy sounds nothing like her. Back to the song. This is also one of the few pop songs that I like. Plus it is one of the few pop songs that I like in anime. I know that this song has no english parts and I found the translation, but my lazy a** is to lazy to even type the translation so I am going to copy and past into a spoiler
The changing seasons color the streets
Ambiguous time passes by
I was gazing up to the tear colored sky
I push aside the waves of sadness
My dreams are far away
Even though i could see them quite clearly
I lost sight of the important things
The promise that we made on that day has broken and scattered
Pieces of passionate and short lived memories
Even if i wake up from the dream that we've both had
I won't forget these feelings, ever
The wind blows through the faded landscape
And my memories softly return
Even if i walk down that fimiliar road, i can't go back
My first lie, my final words
My pretending to be strong, i misrepresent my feelings
An answer from the passed seasons
So i understand that after all
I can't do anything about it, it seems futile
After all, i just answer my own question every time
These conditions just keep building up
Alone on this long night, the street light shines on the stillness
My memories are kaleidoscopic
My mind starts to race round and round
So many times, i forget that i try to
Cling to my fleeting memories
A merry-go-round of sadness
A melody slow dance at midnight
The promise that we made on that day has broken and scattered
Pieces of passionate and short lived memories
Even if i wake up from the dream that we've both had
I won't forget these feelings, ever
The days of my memories shine down on this moment

[youtube]thqbDDL0zbs&feature=related[/youtube] This is the same thing with Flow - Days. Started watching the anime, but stopped watching for a known purpose. The purpose of me to stop watching this show was that the series was a remake of the original Full Metal Alchemist, the story was the same, but had some slight differences like instead of Ed going around and doing stuff with a fake arm he instead became obsessed with going in the room the girl was working in to watch her fix his arm and resulted him being kicked out, so I stopped and watched the original version. Although the original didn't have the same song. Back to the song. I didn't listen to it very much, but I did love the song. Plus what I like about this song is how the singer is singing. It sounds like she is in a rock or hard rock singer in some of the parts. And I just like Flow - Days it is has no English part and my a** is still lazy so here is the copied and pasted translations.
I am supposed to pursue my dream
in this narrow winding road, stuttering in the crowds of people

It's not that I want to return to that past,
I am just searching for the sky I have lost.
I hope you understand.
Don't show the sad face as if you have been sacrificed.

Tears do not end a sin. We have to carry it with us through
in this maze of feelings with no ends in sight.
Who am I waiting for?
As scribbled on the blank note, I want to be more honest.
What do I want to escape from?
Is it this thing called "reality"?

"For what am I living?"
In the middle of the night as my memories are fading.
I can't play safe anymore,
but there is nowhere to go too.
There's still so much in life to remove this feeling.
I will feel nostalgic about it.
I welcome this pain.

I have to apologize for this. Ah, I'm sorry.
I can't say it well. I'm just causing worries.

Everything that I embraced that day.
Everything that I will embrace tomorrow
I will not arrange them in any order.
I hope you understand. I closed my eyes
but I could still see things I do not want to see.

Unnecessary rumours that I hear for the first time, so what?
"Face it and you will be friends"
Don't tell lies like these.
My heart being agitated from deep inside,
a burning sensation runs through my body.
Actually I'm expecting something
from this thing called "reality".

"For what am I living?"
I want to shout it out loud. Can you hear me?
I am grateful for all the kindness,
so I want to become stronger to march on.
I do welcome friends and foes.

How do I open the next door? I'm thinking.
The unretractable story has begun.
Open your eyes. Open your eyes.

There is still so much in life to remove this feeling.
I want to start all over again so that I can complete what I haven't done.
Shall we go AGAIN?

"For what am I living?"
I want to shout it out loud. Can you hear me?
I am grateful for all the kindness,
so I want to become stronger. I feel the nostalgia.
I welcome this pain.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wiYmG6WqyAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wiYmG6WqyAo&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

It's from the film Revovler by Guy Ritchie...You must see this movie....atleast twice

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
[youtube]Fi_GN1pHCVc[/youtube]

Yeah, in case you didn't know, I'm not exactly sane xD......or innocent for that matter :lol:

Top Bottom