• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Turo602

The King of Kings
So I've been marathoning all the Nightmare on Elm Street films recently and I heard this song in the background of a scene in A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master and it's been stuck in my head ever since. Apparently this song was never released and has only just appeared about 4 years ago judging from the comments and the original uploader's description who is credited in the description of this video. It's so insane how music could be lost and how much of a miracle it was for this song to see the light of day only recently after how long people have been looking for it.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Discovered a new song to overplay. It’s beautiful, sad, calming and empowering all at once.

Last edited:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

This is the new Ozzy single which I heard on the radio on the way home the other day. This new song resonates with me for two reasons: 1)it shows Ozzy's still going strong in his 70's, which is just unreal. And 2)it features Jeff Beck on guitar, who's touring with Johnny Depp in the UK! So glad he's able to get his life back.

Top Bottom