• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Here's something unique:

The Road Warrior (and Beyond Thunderdome but whatever) was announced on 4K UHD this past week, and as a result I've revisited the movie three times this week, as well as found the soundtrack to download.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

Maybe I'm just a sucker for hard stuff (and this is one of their harder songs, if not the hardest), but this is easily one of Foo's best songs IMO, right up there with Everlong, The Pretender and My Hero.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Saw Modest Mouse play live last month and man do they give one hell of a live performance. Their live music is more rock-heavy believe it or not. They’ve become my favorite band over time- the lyrics and music just hit different the older I get haha.

The guitar playing at 2:25 gets me every time.

Last edited:

KevinStriker

Got a super good deal on a new pair of speakers (Sony SS-CS5), so I've been listening to lots of different genres of music as well as movies to get a good feel for them and tone adjust them as necessary. So here's just one song I used:

Murderer Enshrined

This is a song I really like. I really didn't understand the meaning of it, until I heard what had happened with Neil Peart.

Neil Peart lost his wife and daughter within the same year. It was obviously tough going for him and his loved ones.

So, as he always used to do, he penned down lyrics to express and describe his feelings.

The next song you're about to listen to is the product and culmination of that experience.

Many years later, Neil Pear died of brain cancer, at least, that's what I was told.

KevinStriker

Today I learned that this song has the dubious honour of being the (second) lowest charting song to ever win "Record of the Year" at the Grammys.

A shame, because it's excellent and would have deserved more success as a single. I can feel such a palpable sadness in the lyric "She said losing love is like a window in your heart..."

KevinStriker

Picked up a DVD compilation of Billy Joel's music videos for $3 in a thrift store, and the live video accompanying this song is one of the hidden gems of the whole thing. Gave me a whole new appreciation for the album track.

Murderer Enshrined

That's awesome. I know how to play that song on acoustic guitar.....

EDIT:

I love listening to Billy Joel when dinner time approaches.....

Last edited:
Top Bottom