• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

3d-agent

"i was in to this sorta music like 4 years ago"..and now?

The Reason.
Crawling in the dark.
Both of them r my fav songs of this band.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Nowdays you wouldnt catch me playing that in my room thats all, i still think its okay though haha

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hoady;39669 said:
Gone back to my roots listening to Pink Floyd.
that is jokes, I wearing my pink floyd t-shirt today, its my old school stoner top. ;] its so baggy an awesome. but I dont play em to often, years ago my friends played the album with alice in wonder land on the tv an we all got high an just jammed

was so good man lol

Hoady

Lol did that sync up with the movie?I know Dark side of the moon syncs up with wizard of oz and also apparently 2001: A Space Oddysey does as well.Crazy man.

I hate eminem with a passion his first album Infinite was good i think his second was kinda decent too now hes just terrible.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
oooooooooh it might have been wizard of oz, man... haha it was awhile ago
with the red shoes thing haha my memory aint good with those films sometimes, my bad!! i think your right lol

with those people on roller blades an all sorts yeah lol.

Hoady

Nah it probably does man all the trippy movies apparently sync up with there music even planet of the apes does(with division bell)!xD

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I love the musician Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer from the band Tool, it's side band A Perfect Circle, and the othe spin-off band Puscifer.:)

And anything from movies or 80's stuff.:)

Hoady

Spike991;40036 said:
I love the musician Maynard James Keenan, the lead singer from the band Tool, it's side band A Perfect Circle, and the othe spin-off band Puscifer.:)

And anything from movies or 80's stuff.:)

Ahh i remember my mate a few years back gave me an burnt cd of a perfect circle it wasn't too bad at all haha he was a tool freak i never really listened to them though.

Yeah your right about the 80's i just wish i could've been there along with the 70s!

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Hoady;40528 said:
Ahh i remember my mate a few years back gave me an burnt cd of a perfect circle it wasn't too bad at all haha he was a tool freak i never really listened to them though.

Yeah your right about the 80's i just wish i could've been there along with the 70s!

Ooh, which album was it? Was it Mer De Noms, Thirteenth Step, or eMOTIVe?:) There was also a different one that was basically just remixes called aMOTION too...

Yeah Tool is the best, they are really worth listening too, a bit different, but that is whay I like about them, alot of thei songs are pretty epic too.:)

Yeah you gotta love the 70's, I have some Bee Gees on my iPod.:)

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Missing Time- MDFMK
What I've Done- Linkin Park

I actually listen to quite a varied selection of music. Anywhere from Johnny Cash, Mozart, Ayumi Hamasaki, and Dragonforce among many others.

Top Bottom