• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Last night I watched the band Trapt play acoustic at a bar downtown. It’s been years since I have heard of anything from them but apparently they’re trying to make a comeback. It was a lot of fun though as I’m a sucker for all things acoustic. So happy to hear them play Echo. I’ve had this song on repeat since, hopefully their ‘comeback’ works out for them as he has a great voice.

Plus he’s a cutie... even with his black eye.
dydLZIP.jpg

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Went to see Bowling for Soup live recently and have been listening to all of the Drunk Enough To Dance album ever since, especially this song.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
DumDum Boys - Splitter Pine

Norwegian rock from 1989, it's one of them immortal hits that is still being played very often on the radio. Do you not understand Norwegian? Don't worry, the lyrics are incoherent and somewhat nonsensical. I entered "splitter pine" in Google Translate, and it displayed exactly the same in English. It is a non-vulgar expletive that is impossible to make a good translation of, though a literal translation would be "dividing pain", but that is as far as I know not an English expression you use in the same way. Enjoy. :smile:

Last edited:

BioLence

I was laying down on a bench outside smoking a spliff while listening to this tune and the ambient of it together with the high was unbeliavably pleasant.

Top Bottom