• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

BioLence

I've been digging through my recommended vids for some cool 90's tracks and came across this. ZOMG, such a nostalgic song, Gwen Stefani in her prime was a vocal goddess.

¨Don´t tell me doesn´t hurt!, ooooh no don´t speak!.¨

My neighboor was hearing this song ALL THE F TIME when it came out xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Kind of a neat Fleetwood Mac reunion going on here, not only do we have Mick Fleetwood, but Bob Welch and Bob Weston too.

BioLence

I know it´s more video than music but i don´t want to double post. The way the girl runs away at the end :lol:

BioLence

In
heart.gif
with this tune ever since i heard it.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Loved this song from the Underworld: Evolution soundtrack. It was made specifically for the OST, too. I love me some Atreyu and a little vampire action all rolled into one "sweet" package:

It actually has quite a few original songs I liked, one of, if not my favorite movie soundtrack.

BioLence

¨Veo como el talento se destruye, y a la separacion de los colegas contribuye. Si digo que lo que haces no esta bien soy tu enemigo?; tu muerte sera la causa de la basura de tu amigo¨ Whoaf

Turo602

The King of Kings
Been hearing this one was a fan favorite for a while but haven't really listened to it until recently and it's amazing as hell.

Top Bottom