• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I was looking back through my videos on my phone from when I saw Linkin Park a few years ago and came across this mix. This video isn't mine, as mine is of much worse quality, taken from further away and also me and my friend are singing on it haha. It's a mix of Leave Out All The Rest, Shadow of the Day and Iridescent, and it's beautiful.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

I don't care much for their latest album, but this is damn good, arguably the best song off of it.

Ten Thousand Fists is easily Disturbed's best album IMO.

Oh, and BTW, their vocalist, David Draiman was also a close fan and friend of Chester's (yes, I'm STILL torn by the news). I remember when they collaborated with a trio of other vocalists to perform a series of songs written by Jonathan Davis (of Korn fame) for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.

QotDcover.jpg

Last edited:

BioLence

I don't care much for their latest album, but this is damn good, arguably the best song off of it.

Ten Thousand Fists is easily Disturbed's best album IMO.

Oh, and BTW, their vocalist, David Draiman was also a close fan and friend of Chester's (yes, I'm STILL torn by the news). I remember when they collaborated along with a trio of other vocalists to perform a series of songs written by Jonathan Davis (of Korn fame) for the Queen of the Damned soundtrack.

QotDcover.jpg

Yeah that song in this one "Forsaken"? Draiman sings it better than J Davis does.

Last edited:

BioLence

Communism was brutal, but this has to be the most bad ass military choir ever, the hair on my arms stand up.

Also, i always listen to this one on xmas :smile:

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
Yeah that song in this one "Forsaken"? Draiman sings it better than J Davis does.

Yup, Draiman kills it in that song. I also really liked Jay Gordon, the guy from Orgy's song, "Slept So Long" though I think I prefer Jonathan Davis' version of that one, his voice just seems to match it better. Which BTW, they both appeared on LP's Reanimation album.

Anyways:

Yup, their new(est) single. I gotta say it's a good one.

Last edited:

BioLence

Yup, Draiman kills it in that song. I also really liked Jay Gordon, the guy from Orgy's song, "Slept So Long" though I think I prefer Jonathan Davis' version of that one, his voice just seems to match it better. Which BTW, they both appeared on LP's Reanimation album.

Anyways:

Yup, their new(est) single. I gotta say it's a good one.

I prefer Davis version of that one two, that beginning...The thing with J Davis is that there are songs were his voice is either incredible or sounds like a total lil B lol. I love Davis tho, there's something about Capricorns that just makes me want to hug them like a mom or a dad.

BioLence

God, I f*cking love Rumours. All eleven tracks are A+.

Yup, this song is excellent. A girl tried to get me into Fleetwood mac 10 years ago and i completely ignored it, what an ignorant idiot i was.

I love this remix of the police with female voice, i loved dancing to this in the clubs back in the day when i lived in Europe.

JHJ

"Doth Mother Know You Weareth Her Drapes?"
I'm currently listening to the Talk From Superheroes podcast, not music, I know, but I've recently gotten into it and I'm enjoying what they're doing. I recommend it if you like humourous discussions about comic book movies (and they completely decimate the live action RE movies and it's glorious).

Airaku

Stray Jedi
So many cool easter eggs in this music video from the room numbers, the clock at the beginning, and the peep hole in the bathroom to the 6 chords and black goo (Oil, Carbon Residue, or something else?)

Top Bottom