• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

This version of Heavy was remixed by the YouTuber, twieR.Z. for the latest Transformers movie soundtrack (which I have no interest in seeing after being burned out 3 times by the wretched sequels, especially 2 and 4). While I actually liked the original version (yes, shoot me), it was refreshing to hear the metal/guitar riffs and synthesizer sounds we're so used to hearing from these guys remixed in. And Chester's non-screaming vocals are always a delight to hear.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi

Wait I got into Mest when they broke up and never knew they got back together a couple of years later! WTF! Guess who might be picking up an album on the next trip to Revolution Records!

(This is an older but catchy song)

BioLence

I'm a big fan of guitar solos, so i was surfing looking for new ones and i found this, at first i thought they where all girls but it turns out they're all dudes xD
Those neoclassical guitar solos made me an instant fan tho pretty cool band.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

New single from Papa Roach featuring Skylar Grey. It looks like they pulled a LP and went the pop route with this song (I actually liked Heavy, shoot me). Ironically, I hear the rest of the new album isn't like this.

This song's actually kinda catchy despite the drastic shift in tone.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

New single from Papa Roach featuring Skylar Grey. It looks like they pulled a LP and went the pop route with this song (I actually liked Heavy, shoot me). Ironically, I hear the rest of the new album isn't like this.

This song's actually kinda catchy despite the drastic shift in tone.

It's not. The album kind of goes back to a lot of their older stuff. Though despite this song being poppy I would vouch for it of being one of the best songs on the album. Perfect of a radio single. "Help" on the other hand was terrible imho.

So apparently Nine Inch Nails has a new single out and it's pretty catchy! I quite dig it. It's got what you expect from NiN but with a more modern electronica twist to it. It's not quite as "Industrial" as they are known for but it's nice breath of fresh air and a catchy tune.

BioLence

And this song has a part that starts at 1:40 that literally makes my blood boil. Good ol death metal from 1996.

BioLence

Iv'e never been really much into them but a lot of people i knew where, that's how i got to learn about them and from all the songs they showed me this was the one i liked the most:

Top Bottom