• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm trying to listen to the new Disturbed album. So far I'm not impressed at all. I thought I'd give it a chance since I'll be seeing them live next month. God I really hope they play a lot of the stuff from Ten Thousand Fists. That's their best album imho.

Asylum while wasn't amazing. Was no where near as bad as people claim. Serpentine is definitely one of the bands best songs. At least I think so.

Deify is my favorite :)

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
I'm trying to listen to the new Disturbed album. So far I'm not impressed at all. I thought I'd give it a chance since I'll be seeing them live next month. God I really hope they play a lot of the stuff from Ten Thousand Fists. That's their best album imho.

Asylum while wasn't amazing. Was no where near as bad as people claim. Serpentine is definitely one of the bands best songs. At least I think so.

Deify is my favorite :)

I don't like their new album much, either. Ten Thousand Fists was great, easily their best. Asylum was hit or miss, but had its moments.

Anyways:

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
From Moving Pictures, tied for my favourite Rush album next to Roll The Bones.
F*cking love these guys.

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda
All time classic

wowwww babyyyyy

LMAO, you need to be stoned for that, and I don't mean stoned like this:

BeNLkDPIQAA6dvS.jpg

I mean stoned with f'ing rocks.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I know we are all still posting Bowie songs but.... >.<

This song is incredible. Cold hasn't really been relevant for 10 years but damn. I remember when I got my 360 on launch and this song was pre-loaded on it. I've loved this song ever since. Such a good track!

With My Mind is also an excellent song from them, they recorded it for Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy, an excellent game!

Currently listening to Mala Vida, a classic salsa song.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Holy s**t! I just found out about this and I can't believe these guys are coming back. Weird song, but I kinda dig it. It's got a good beat and a catchy chorus. Kind of grows on you.

Top Bottom