• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Song off Papa Roach's new album, F.E.A.R:

Not gonna lie, it's surprisingly catchy.

Haha I know right? I love that song! It's kind of funny because that is the song that I used for my Alex Wesker and Natalia music video that's in my sig :p It's so fitting for them. It's crazy!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I cannot get over this band I just discovered. So much depth and emotion in their lyrics. :love:

Period music!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

This is one of those songs I listen to about twenty times before moving on to another song lol.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Got my brother to go through Life is Strange over the weekend, and now I can't get this song out of my head.

Reactions: Hel

KManX89

Rocket Trash Panda

I remember this song from GTA: Vice City, one of Ozzy's best IMO. The guitar solo @ just before the 2:10 mark is absolute beastness, easily one of my favorite guitar solos ever. Zakk Wylde is an absolute monster on guitar.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll

I remember this song from GTA: Vice City, one of Ozzy's best IMO. The guitar solo @ just before the 2:10 mark is absolute beastness, easily one of my favorite guitar solos ever. Zakk Wylde is an absolute monster on guitar.
I agree with your sentiment, but that guitar solo is actually the work of Jake E. Lee, who was the second guitarist to replace Randy Rhoads. He's the man Zakk Wylde replaced.

And, as not to completely derail the topic, I am listening to this:

Top Bottom