• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Listening to?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

Woot. Saves me from having to look for it on Youtube.

Y'know, my love for Lady Gaga is slowly but surely dwindling. Back during the Fame Monster I thought she was brilliant, but now... eh. All the songs from Born this Way sound the same, and they aren't really anything special. I really hope she didn't hit her peak with Bad Romance but I kinda think she did.

Oh well. Maybe the studio recording of You and I will be better.

@ Maggie - I LOVE that song!

Genie

Woot. Saves me from having to look for it on Youtube.

Y'know, my love for Lady Gaga is slowly but surely dwindling. Back during the Fame Monster I thought she was brilliant, but now... eh. All the songs from Born this Way sound the same, and they aren't really anything special. I really hope she didn't hit her peak with Bad Romance but I kinda think she did.

Oh well. Maybe the studio recording of You and I will be better.
Yeah, I get what you're after. I personally like so far Born This Way better than The Fame Monster 'cause the songs have more messages in them.
But I can't wait to hear You And I, Scheiße and Government Hooker album versions! ^^

Oh and I'm listening now:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium

I think everyone could relate to this song in some shape or form. And I really don't understand how people could say this is anti-religious...she's saying that she wants to do good in life "Jesus is my virtue", but temptation always gets the better of her "Judas is the demon I cling to."

Mr Sunshine

I think everyone could relate to this song in some shape or form. And I really don't understand how people could say this is anti-religious...she's saying that she wants to do good in life "Jesus is my virtue", but temptation always gets the better of her "Judas is the demon I cling to."
Eh, I don't know. It's not like Christianity forbids the depiction of holy figures like Islam. Maybe it's the fact that according to religious tradition Mary Magdalene was not in love (sexually speaking) with Jesus, let alone Judas. And from what I read Gaga plays the role of her in that video.

Top Bottom