• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Afraid Of?

Lithium

Lots of things! Heights, spiders, going to the dentist, rejection, deep water, making mistakes, that my family or close friends get seriously ill or injured...

Flying and driving make me nervous, but I wouldn't call it fear.

I former times, glowing red made me almost panic (I never watched 28 Days Later - just listened to the movie while my friends were watching...). I'm happy I got over that...

Funny enough roller coasters, snakes, enclosed spaces or crowds don't faze me at all.

Reactions: Jen

Dearheart Captive

Power is life
Dying in a car. It's kinda strange because I don't fear death itself. Just have this irrational fear that I'm gonna die in this horrific car accident.

Turo602

The King of Kings
Sometimes I fear that one day, people won't be able to handle my awesomeness and that the very sight of me will burn people's retinas and incinerate their brains due to the awesome energy my soul gives off. It's gonna suck being the last person on Earth.

LEON.S.KENNEDY

GAMER MERIT
i die and peopl dont hate me thats mean even my enemy too dieng only with love behind me like i dident came to this world that what i realy feel and afraid of and bugs lol very creepy when i see them i think they a BOW hhhhh so stupid i guess :happy:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
One fear I have, is to obtrude and bother people, so I almost never visit friends and relatives unless they invite me (which is not often because they probably think I don't care about them). I'm afraid of coming or calling at a bad time.
Except are close family.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
In all seriousness, as I might not have been totally serious last time ;), I'm afraid of dying before I've 'made it' career-wise. I intend to run for public office in about a decade or so, so I'd very much not like to get hit by a bus anytime soon.
To be honest, I did think your first answer was a little odd, but I was worried about appearing insensitive so I took it seriously. :p

ArabPikachu

There's a gazillion things that make me feel more afraid than Biohazard monsters and one of those things would be going to jail:sad:

Last edited:

TJay

Premium
Wasps - I've leaped out of a moving car to get away from one before.
Jack in the boxes.

Top Bottom