• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What Are You Afraid Of?

umbra aeterna

Mold, to literal phobia levels.If I think there or smell mildew, I scream...I know, foolish, but mold can in fact kill you.

Open water.

Loss of control..this is actually why I can't swim

I totally forgot about this Strange fear i have. I am afraid of being alone in a house with open doors and lights.

That is rather interesting. Was it brought on by a dream?

Doubleposts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jen

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Not making something of myself. I really dont want my talents (whatever they may be) to go to waste due to lack of work ethic and laziness. If you asked me what i was afraid of a few years ago, i'd say dying alone and not having a wife. Now the idea doesn't seem too bad considering that my family is the only and most important thing to me. So long as i can take care of them my happiness will be taken care of.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Great, now you reminded me of this movie.
chatterbox.jpg

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
A fear I've really only just realised I had is a fear of confined spaces underwater. I frequently have dreams where I have to pass through a narrow space in water and I always wake up in a cold sweat. It's the idea of being trapped in such a small space without oxygen. Terrifies me.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
-To be completely honest I have a horrible fear of Water. I was just a child going out snorkeling with my dad and he leaves me in the eyes of an adult barracuda, school of squids, sting ray, freakin' nurse sharks, ect.
I have grown to loathe being inside of the ocean well any body of water where I can't see the bottom.

-Spiders. I just hate their actions and how they live in general

-Unable to see my surroundings. I was always a pessimistic child and since I thought there was no good in the world filled with the ways parents shut us up with the boogeyman and such, I grew a fear of darkness, mainly pitchblack. I don't mind being outside in an open area as much, that fear is actually people.

And like Chris Roidfield Above me. Narrow underwater corners. having actually gotten trapped in such a way I hate any underwater architecture regardless of shallowness. If it's underwater and you can get trapped I don't wanna hear it.

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
-ventriloquist dolls ... I wanna burn one of those everytime I see them
-grey aliens... They give me an uneasy feeling, don't know why but they do
-Being blind

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Spiders and deep, dark water. The latter I found out the hard way when I went swimming near a waterfall where the water was just so dark and I had no idea how far down it went. I was excited to get in at first but as I was swimming around, the feeling of panic just sort of snuck up on me.

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
When it gets dark and being the only in the house, and then I wanna go to other room to get something, but I can't open the door.

I shouldn't watch too much Five Nights at Freddy's on YouTube.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Apparently I also forgot to mention my fear of cars. Probably because I was so scared just thinking about boats. xD I have to go in cars every day and it freaks me out. To comfort me there has to be music on and the windows have to be open. Unlike the other fears, this one has a legitimate reason why I'm so scared of them, but this paragraph is long enough.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Having a fear of cars is tough. I got into a car accident a few months ago.. and ever since then I've been super nervous every time I'm behind the wheel. Just have to do it though- getting around would be incredibly inconvenient without one!

Top Bottom