• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Wesker lives........maybe?

Maddog2212

Ok, so in a recent interview with the producer of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, he stated that it was not one of the regular numbered Resident Evil games, so I'm thinking, once ORC is released, who will be the villain of the next game? The "clone Wesker" I have heard rumors about? A new B.O.W? Another villian brought back from the grave? What do you guys think?

I think IF Wesker comes back, it shouldn't be for a while. Maybe a new villain that's really good that they don't kill off his/her first run like they did most of them. I'd also like to see a female villain.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ok, so in a recent interview with the producer of Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, he stated that it was not one of the regular numbered Resident Evil games, so I'm thinking, once ORC is released, who will be the villain of the next game? The "clone Wesker" I have heard rumors about? A new B.O.W? Another villian brought back from the grave? What do you guys think?

Clone Wesker? What the hell is that.

Anyway, if in ORC we play as USF, then the antagonists will probably be the BOWs and zombies of course, as well as the people trying to stop Umbrella and survive right? Leon, Claire, Jill, Carlos, etc.

Alex Wesker is probably the runner up in the villian department though, but he will probably be in RER.

bruno

Chief Researcher
Spike, the ORC are members of the USS, not USF (though i think USS is a part of USF, or maybe USF doesn't even exist ~ big confusion). The primary antagonists will be Spec Ops, and most likely, any civillians you find (including Leon). There's no confirmation about Claire, Jill, Carlos or the Outbreak charactersl. I think the BOW's, and particularly, the zombies, will be more like an "environemnt" factor in the middle of the USS-Spec Ops war, which can be an inconvenient/problem, or used against your enemy.

Clone Wesker? I really hope it's just a rumor...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Spike, the ORC are members of the USS, not USF (though i think USS is a part of USF, or maybe USF doesn't even exist ~ big confusion). The primary antagonists will be Spec Ops, and most likely, any civillians you find (including Leon). There's no confirmation about Claire, Jill, Carlos or the Outbreak charactersl. I think the BOW's, and particularly, the zombies, will be more like an "environemnt" factor in the middle of the USS-Spec Ops war, which can be an inconvenient/problem, or used against your enemy.

Clone Wesker? I really hope it's just a rumor...

Right, I don't imagine zombies are really a big character antagonist or anything, they never are.:)

About the USS USF confusion...I'm not too sure what to make of them, they look so odd. There was an Umbrella guy in Outbreak File#2, named Rodriguez, in the End Of The Road scenario, he was flying the chopper and waiting on Linda to get back with that important cure or whatever it was.

Anyway, I'm not too sure what he was, USF, USS, or whatever. He had the same uniform as HUNK and Alpha, just without the helmet. Also, Delta team seemed like their gear was a bit different from Alpha too.

ORC's Umbrella team that we will be choosing from though, just look too...unique? Odd for sure, almost like ninjas some of them.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
By Wesker Clone perhaps he means Alex Wesker...i mean we see that rather often in sci fi...being cloned and changing the name...so perhaps it was just a mistake to say that...

I want Alex Wesker to be female so friggin bad...i mean it'd be like Albert but 10x more badass...

I want her to be a female too. The semi sister of Albert Wesker? Hellz yeah!...Ya know, I think Alex IS female. Why give Alex a unisex name and not annouce the gender? I haven't played the gold RE5 yet but from the file i've read from the game online, it never mentions a gender there's no "he" or "she". I think Alex Wesker may be an Alexia Wesker or Alexandria Wesker. 8D

(Or it could simply just be Alex.) ^ Oh yeah, forgot that name. I don't mind that one though. Alexia would be cool and Ironic. Wesker pursues and fights a woman who has the same name as his sister. Lol.

Id be no surprise, all of the main characters of RE have always had common names. Albert, Leon, Chris, Claire, Billy, Rebecca, Jill, Steve...Im sure we have all known people in our lives with those names and the list goes on.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The only one i don't know is Leon...and i know its a semi common name, as i have heard OF people with that name...but never actually met one...

Yes, I think a exaggerated a little. I don't think i've ever personally known any Claires. :oops:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I've known one Claire, and also wrote a play with a character named Claire...Claire from RE and the other character was Wesley(name from Princess Bride)...another was named Kevin, but that was an inside joke among my friends...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I want her to be a female too. The semi sister of Albert Wesker? Hellz yeah!...Ya know, I think Alex IS female. Why give Alex a unisex name and not annouce the gender? I haven't played the gold RE5 yet but from the file i've read from the game online, it never mentions a gender there's no "he" or "she". I think Alex Wesker may be an Alexia Wesker or Alexandria Wesker. 8D

Right, not even once, like I said, I went back and read specifically to find out if they mentioned the gender at all.

I mean maybe there is a reason for that...maybe it is female, or maybe Capcom just wants us to wonder. I personally suspect that the guy that looks like Chris in the RER trailer, indeed the one from my avatar, is Alex.

Reactions: 013

Speaking of that, the mimicking thing. The file said something about how Alex can mimick people just by observing them, so does that just mean immitating their voice and moments, or actually being able to form into that person? And of any gender?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Speaking of that, the mimicking thing. The file said something about how Alex can mimick people just by observing them, so does that just mean immitating their voice and moments, or actually being able to form into that person? And of any gender?

See i've been wondering that since i first heard of the mimicking thing...however, i don't think its a full body thing...i'm guessing just voice and movement...i mean, unless it's a Wesker children thing, which i don't think it is...

See i've been wondering that since i first heard of the mimicking thing...however, i don't think its a full body thing...i'm guessing just voice and movement...i mean, unless it's a Wesker children thing, which i don't think it is...
If it's a Wesker children thing why wouldn't Albert do it. I could totally see him taking advantage of such a power.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking

I didn't quote it, it didn't use the word "mimic", but it's basically saying that. Like he's just really able to observe someone, and copy, mimic, be like that person, steal their talents.

I think that's a pretty cool thing for a character. I mean the "master of disguise" thing is what I'm rooting for, and what I think it'll be.

Also, 013, I think, and others I've spoken to think so too. Perhaps each of the Children have special talents, and the virus, if it didn't kill them, just affected their talent.

Something like that. I mean, maybe there isn't any superhuman strenght at all for Alex, but simply the mimic stuff. I hate the keep using "mimic", I'll post the quote here so we can see it in the context in which it was intended.

Also, didn't Wesker pull a Ditto in RE5? He totally stole Spencer's plans. Not to mention all the leather, and ridiculous moves. Although Matrix isn't a part of RE or anything, definately a complete ripoff, but that's more Capcom than the character's motives or anything.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I didn't quote it, it didn't use the word "mimic", but it's basically saying that. Like he's just really able to observe someone, and copy, mimic, be like that person, steal their talents.

I think that's a pretty cool thing for a character. I mean the "master of disguise" thing is what I'm rooting for, and what I think it'll be.

Also, 013, I think, and others I've spoken to think so too. Perhaps each of the Children have special talents, and the virus, if it didn't kill them, just affected their talent.

Something like that. I mean, maybe there isn't any superhuman strenght at all for Alex, but simply the mimic stuff. I hate the keep using "mimic", I'll post the quote here so we can see it in the context in which it was intended.
SO WESKER PUT YOU IN MIND OF KEANU REEVES TOO LOL!!!
Also, didn't Wesker pull a Ditto in RE5? He totally stole Spencer's plans. Not to mention all the leather, and ridiculous moves. Although Matrix isn't a part of RE or anything, definately a complete ripoff, but that's more Capcom than the character's motives or anything.

Top Bottom