• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker in re5

Darts

for all who dont kno already albert wesker is going to be in re5 and this time you have to finish him off with chris...this is gonna be such a drag but o well i like a challenge lol 8)

alonecrow

[quote author=Cousintony link=topic=400.msg10073#msg10073 date=1216188964]
wesker will never be finished.
[/quote]

agree with that.. his battle with chris will be forever...

tehtarik

do u guys think that spencer and nicholai will be showing up in RE5?remember Wesker said that he might like to meet Spencer again in RE:UC..

Darlinny49

I think he will be in RE5, Wesker is awesome, he's a pain in the jackASS, I will say he has some good moves

alonecrow

[quote author=tehtarik link=topic=400.msg10083#msg10083 date=1216219998]
do u guys think that spencer and nicholai will be showing up in RE5?remember Wesker said that he might like to meet Spencer again in RE:UC..
[/quote]

could be.... i'm still curious with spencer...

Sheva

yup!!! Ada will be making a return
she is in the new trailer with
the bird mask lady who may be sherry...and in
Separate Ways RE4 Ada says "Wesker and I still have time to play our game of cat and mouse before the next move is played"
so there may be a battle between ada and wesker

She gave Wesker the G-Virus Sample, She kept the Master Plaga Sample for herself.

And in the newest trailer u see Ada holding a needle
and doing something with it

REGirlfan

ada hummm... i dont think thats her tho..but we may see billy because remember he said he was done with it but i know he will go back to africa remember he was framed for killing 23 people in africa he may go back to africa for answers

Sheva

[quote author=REGirlfan link=topic=400.msg10587#msg10587 date=1217127500]
ada hummm... i dont think thats her tho..but we may see billy because remember he said he was done with it but i know he will go back to africa remember he was framed for killing 23 people in africa he may go back to africa for answers
[/quote]

I agree with Billy...but that is Ada trust me...

JerichoGreye

I hope Billy is in RE5...

Eitherway, though, I had a thought....

In Code Veronica, Wesker mentions taking Steve's body which held the T-Veronica virus in it. If that is Sherry (Even if it isn't, Oh well), why would she be in a test tube. All speculation, yes, but could it be possible that she was injected with the T-Veronica virus and is being forced to go through the whole test tube experience Alexia went through?

I don't know...but it's a cool enough thought, I think...

Hoady

[quote author=tedcurley link=topic=400.msg10554#msg10554 date=1216972695]
I don't want to kill Wesker he's more badass than Chuck Norris.
[/quote]

Thats a bold statement.

I certainly hope to see a glimpse of Billy even if you run through the village where everyone got killed
or just a note that claims hes passed through or something.

A-Virus300

Well..answering the topic and agreeing with a few replies, Wesker will never die, he's been there since the beginning and if RE ever finishes he will be till the end.

Haha, and this RE will revolve around him a bit!

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Darts link=topic=400.msg10072#msg10072 date=1216188605]
for all who dont kno already albert wesker is going to be in re5 and this time you have to finish him off with chris...this is gonna be such a drag but o well i like a challenge lol 8)
[/quote]lol!!!Wewkers Awesome.so is chris

Top Bottom