• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

wassup peoplz

Ghostleader

hey guys, my names seth, and i just finished playing resident evil 5. i loved it. i went out and rented all the live action movies. i gotta say that jill valentine(in resident evil:apocalypse) and leon s kennedy are my favorite characters. i was looking for aforum and i found this so i hope to have a good time here.

judled

yeah this place is awesome found it the other day,
got kicked off REfan :( i didnt even do anything.
but im on my best behaviour on here and its way better than REfan. plus the people are nicer.

Die Zombie Die!

I just googled Resident Evil forum and this is the first thing that came up.

I'm sure any other forum can't compare to this though, everyones friendly! :D

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
yeah this place is awesome found it the other day,
got kicked off REfan i didnt even do anything.
but im on my best behaviour on here and its way better than REfan. plus the people are nicer.

I use to be on REfan about six years ago. I left because there were too many douches and it was poorly managed. I don't know if anyone remembers- but there was this forum called 'Umbrella Inc', and then it turned into 'Umbrella Network' and closed in 08. It also had alot of proboards spin-off forums, aha. That one was my favourite- its sad when the good ones close. :(

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Ghostleader;30805 said:
hey guys, my names seth, and i just finished playing resident evil 5. i loved it. i went out and rented all the live action movies. i gotta say that jill valentine(in resident evil:apocalypse) and leon s kennedy are my favorite characters. i was looking for aforum and i found this so i hope to have a good time here.

HOLY CRAP MAN

Dude, it's Terran!!! :D

AVP

welcome dude im new here aswell and so far everyone is very nice so i hope you feel welcome dude have fun :D

Jill

welcome your going to have a blast with the guys on here they help with stuff and there fun to talk to about anything RE

Top Bottom