• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Vladimir: The Clone Wars

NiteKrawler

I might as well put our theory out there for these fine people right Spike? Ok, so the other day Spike and I were thinking about how Vladimir had 10 clones of himself made for Tyrant experiments. We were wondering what the chances were that maybe a clone of him still lives and maybe it could be a future villain. I personally think this is a pretty good idea, as Vladimir was a great character that was killed off far too early in his development. What does everyone else think?

NiteKrawler

He was the Russian guy with white hair that liked to cut himself from Umbrella Chronicles. He had his two bodyguards, both of which were named Ivan.

P.S. Most people know him as Sergei. His full name is Vladimir Sergei.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
That is Sergei Vladimir.:) Colonel Sergei Vladimir.:)
11111.jpg

He is one of the main enforcers at Umbrella and as Nite said, he fancies cutting himself.:) Emo

He would be great to see again, and I think a clone, perhaps like one of his Ivans would be nice..

But as there are more Wesker Children, however few there are, I would like to see another one of those, what about a duo of one W-Child and a Sergei Clone....

Top Bottom