• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Video Games (favorite)

dark_zero

What by far has been the best video game that you have played excluding resident evil games, mine would have to be Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask and Ocarina of time, why these N64 games and not sumthin new because i am into classic games and i have been a Nintendo fan since i was little enough to play games and the Zelda series by far has been the best for me even tho they always have the same storyline they always have new and different characters so it is never a bore for me lol :D

dark_zero

[quote author=twilightdarkness link=topic=264.msg6384#msg6384 date=1206467609]
the legend of zelda ocarina of time rules!
thats my fav forever
[/quote]

sweet!! at least someone agrees with me lol :D

JP

Ima put it like this as my top 3

1.Devil May Cry series
2.Resident Evil Series
3.God of War series

Some of the best 3 game series I've ever played

dark_zero

me too i just started playing number one i loved it i wanna play the second third and fourth too

cosmic master

the second ones actually really bad for a dmc game
my favourite series has to be dmc although metal gear solid comes in a very close second :p

MUR

I like Devil may cry 3, it's fun & Dante is personality.
I love the demo for RE4

dark_zero

aww kewl yeah i havent been gaming much becuz i still have a gc n now thats becomin old school lol i need to upgrade

GamingMaiden

MGS series, Silent Hill is great, Siren, Halo, Dead or Alive, and Tales of Symphonia. (Tales series overall eith Symphonia being the best yet lol)

Ronman

hmm.. killzone, all of the spyro games, tekken 3, super mario all stars (Super NES), runescape, and gta 4. I like to play new games as well as old ones. i still play my super nintendo (lol).

Nicholai

Dead or Alive, Devil May Cry, Gunbird, ICO, Max Payne, Melty Blood, Metal Gear, Project Zero(fatal frame), Sakura Taisen, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Star Ocean, YS, Zone of the Enders, PN03, Galerians, Phantasy Star Online, World of Warcraft.

RegeneratorHater24

Metroid Prime, Halo 2, Jade Empire, Star Wars: KOTOR, Bioshock, Area 51, Laura Croft Tomb Raider: Ledgends, Kingdom Hearts I and II, and Peter Jackson's King Kong

Reaper

Even though call of duty 4 is in my 360 most of the time its hands down.
Metal Gear. 1-4
Resident Evil 3,4 and survivor.
Call of duty 2 and 4.
God of war.
Bioshock and gta4.

Top Bottom