• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 *Video* 5 things made me Angry about RE5

AngryJoeShow

Hey guys, I made a Video about the Top 5 Things in Resident Evil 5 that made me Angry. Not to bash on the game (because I like the game, its awesome, and I'd recommend it to friends).. But instead to share our concerns and annoyances with it, I wanted to see if people had the same reasons I did or different ones...and then together come up with suggestions for Capcom.

I throw in an Epic Intro, 5 reasons, and a short Resident Evil 5 Versus DLC parody for fun...

Theres maybe one or two profanity words in there, sry, dont click if you dont want to see a slip...
Check out the video here:
http://angryjoeshow.com/?p=1746

Let me know what you thought, is your list different, did you disagree? What could capcom do to Improve RE6? Maybe go back to Umbrella - I Want Zombies!

Screenshot:
http://angryjoeshow.com/Blog/PMO_RE5_03.jpg

AngryJoe :pirate:
www.angryjoeshow.com

weskerfan

good points.
i agree that the series needs to go back to "horror" and less "action".

nothing in re5 scared me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahah sweet video dude haha I agree with the AI shooting you in the back thats really anoyying when your fighting reapers... yes, because thats really when you need blood gushing out your shoulder getting in the way of your laser sight, when you really need try to hit this weakspot...

"LOLZ BUY ARE DLC WERE BROKE"

Thats funny lol...
The DLC Verses mode, pfft... If it gets a good review I'll go out an buy it when Ive got some money, I still think Capcom need to bring out more guns an more costumes, for free! or it has to be all in one and CHEAP!
Ive got everything already and I didnt even use the egg glich, If they bring out a DLC thats gonna cost me moneyz I want game add-ons!!

There my two cents as people would say.

HAHAHA those scenes from Role Model were pretty Funny "you cant BS a BS-er"

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
My only complaint was that Chris didn't get an un-lockable costume where he is shirtless.

I've noticed that the female characters' costumes always get more revealing while the male characters have more clothes put on them. :dry:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
All I can say is she kinda right.. Sheva gets two extra costumes that are both skimpy an Tbh there both sh-t Besides seeing some nice clevage those costumes are kinda sh-t, Chris gets the awesome STARS outfit, Heh dunno about the safari thing that sucks, An as far as topless is concerned... They could of made him look like some RAMBO look alike or something that would be cool..

But its sex disrimination to give Sheva a skimpy outfit an not Chirs haha!!!! I wish Sheva had a assassins outfit like Ada did in RE4.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
weskerfan;32131 said:
whaa?

ok,im assuming you are a girl?

How ever did you figure that one out?!

It's not just in RE5 though.

RE Zero

Rebecca's new Costumes:
Rebecca.jpg
rebecca01.jpg

RE Remake:

Jill's new costumes:
jill.jpg

431302807_l.jpg

Then of course there's RE 4.

They should have put Chris in loincloth, he is in Africa!!!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Sephiroxas;32135 said:
the bosses made me angry..>.>
the Wesker fights make me angry haha When you gotta shoot the RPG at him... An the AI just runs an grabs the gun then shoots, an it doesnt hit.. Thats anoyying..

Sephiroxas

RE5.;32137 said:
the Wesker fights make me angry haha When you gotta shoot the RPG at him... An the AI just runs an grabs the gun then shoots, an it doesnt hit.. Thats anoyying..

yeah that fight was ridiculous, I kept missing even though the shots were dead on, or he'd dodge even with his back to me..damn you wesker!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I loved the fights against Wesker. Actually that big, giant guy is giving me one hell of a time on Veteran mode.

Sephiroxas

STAR_738;32146 said:
I loved the fights against Wesker. Actually that big, giant guy is giving me one hell of a time on Veteran mode.

as I recall, there were many "giant guys"..which one? :lol:

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
El gigante, the one with facial hair!!
woo yeah he's a tough cookie. shoot those barrels when he picks things up, an dont get hit by him at all either...

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Haha. IDK what he's called, he's in RE4 though. Remeber the dog that comes and distracts him in RE4?

EDIT:

RE5.;32150 said:
El gigante, the one with facial hair!!
woo yeah he's a tough cookie. shoot those barrels when he picks things up, an dont get by him either...

That's him! Yeah I figured that, he's just extra hard on Vet. mode.

madmark

5 things I didn't like about your video...
1) Too long...get to the freakin point already.
2) too scripted. I can tell you what I like or dislike off the top of my head, because I ACTUALLY played the game.
3) too well produced. You need a green screen for that crap?
4) too much eyebrow...get a wax or pluck them jokers.
5) too inexperienced...not to sound like grandpa or anything, but I have been playing games since Atari(when it came out). I lap this guy a thousand times in games played.

iN FAIRNESS, I did like the creativity aspect of this video though. The content was lame, but what a great movie!..nyuk,nyuk,nyuk

Mad Mark

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Was a little cheesy doubt Capcom would think much of it lol but its worth a shot. xD I agree with 2 of there points though.

AVP

man thos videos were so funny to me lol and i like the look of the new jill outfits wink wink lol

Top Bottom