• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 *Video* 5 things made me Angry about RE5

Morphosis

Well, he did have some points there... like the real time menu, really sucks!
But for me, during animations, like after you go in a zip line, u cant move your character, while the majinis getting ready to take your head off!
U cant stop reloading once u start, forcing you to go to menu and combine bullets to the gun or you get your head chopped if you try to reload with Majinis surrounding you.

saznercj

I think that somethings are definitely valid. The sheva AI for sure is kinda bad. The debate over horror and action I think was a good solution. I personally like the more intense action or the newer games 4+5 but really kinda miss the heart pounding erieness of a dark mansion. Definitely miss the puzzles but the interactive cutscenes and mid action button presses are fun but at best a sub-par alternative. I dont fully understand the DLC issue as i was not really up on the development of the game so idk what thats about. This game rocks but as always I will never be fully happy with a release everyone is different. I just appreciate the good things and the fun plusses for each title. Thats my 2 cents

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
STAR_738;32136 said:
How ever did you figure that one out?!

It's not just in RE5 though.

RE Zero

Rebecca's new Costumes:
Rebecca.jpg
rebecca01.jpg

RE Remake:

Jill's new costumes:
jill.jpg

431302807_l.jpg

Then of course there's RE 4.

They should have put Chris in loincloth, he is in Africa!!!

I actually gotta admit, you aer very right.
For once, the female gamers are the ones that should be thought of.

Top Bottom