• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Updated Smilies

Kagara

Hi guys, just a small suggestion: Do you think it would be a good idea to add to the list of Smilies for more modern ones? The list seems a bit dated, and a few forums I know of even have (as far as I know) forum exclusive Smilies that members/staff have created for use on the forum.

What do you think? It could brighten the place up a bit.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I don't think the smileys we have are out of date. I like them and I do not want them replaced with smileys of another style. But I do have a quiet wish for a few more smileys of the same type.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I love the smilies we already have, but I do think it would be kind of nice to have some more to choose from.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
I don't care really =) It would be awesome to see some I'm Happy-smileys
imhappyplz.gif

But I don't like those supermodern 3D MSN smileys =( They're way too random
imseriousplz.png

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
I would like to see A smilie that hits Itself with A hammer. Not joking btw, it would be Great for "Oops" moments or Mess up Moments.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Totally, And get some exclusive smilies like Jill shooting a banner gun that says "Gotya" or something cliche

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
JaguarsSoul;75375 said:
I don't care really =) It would be awesome to see some I'm Happy-smileys
imhappyplz.gif

But I don't like those supermodern 3D MSN smileys =( They're way too random
imseriousplz.png
IMO they are way too large. A smilie shouldn't be much taller than normal sized characters. This is one of the reasons why I advocate the type of smilies we already have.

But I agree the MSN smileys are weird.

But we could have a big smiley that looks like a sign saying "Welcome to REN"? It's not a necessity but it would help us and new members to feel special. But someone would have to make it, and Steve would have to approve it.

Kagara

It's easy to make any of the smilies smaller. Examples (From what Jaguar posted):
1z6ds2u.gif
2j1ae5s.gif

Or even smaller if preferred.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Kagara;75800 said:
It's easy to make any of the smilies smaller. Examples (From what Jaguar posted):
1z6ds2u.gif
2j1ae5s.gif

Or even smaller if preferred.

This would be the limit. If it would be more smaller, those emoticons would lose their originality. They won't be as funny as they were in original sizes :O

Top Bottom