• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

upcoming games you can't wait for!!!!!!

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
aintnoscrub;61264 said:
it is nice, but its also cool to mix it up from time to and experience different era's

Yeah, it started to get boring when CoD 2 and CoD 3 came out and, to me, it was basically the same thing. MW was a nice break in the franchise which refreshed my interest in playing another WWII, WaW. It really is nice to have those breaks so we don't get burned out too quickly.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
I wouldnt say COD2 was boring aside from mw2 that is the second best in my opinion. I would like to see it set during another period in time, and vietnam does sound rather interesting, so if they went ahead with that idea i would love to see it.

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
CoD2 was a good game. I just meant the repetition of the two WWII games made playing that era boring to me. And that is weird. as. hell. My brother and I were just talking (literally and hour an a half ago!!) about how a CoD Vietnam game would be cool! Imagine how.... nasty it would be. I'd feel a little weird at first playing it. But then again, the mission in MW2 didn't bother me one bit.

aintnoscrub

Premium
Why would you feel weird playing it lol? There has been FPS set in vietnam in the past, i think it was on the ps2? The combat would be brutal,and i would love to see it lol.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
Elochai;61193 said:
Mass Effect 2 - Gots me a level 64 Commander Shepherd :DAVP - This is just gonna be AWESOME
Halo: REACH - Loved the novel, gonna love the game
FFXIII - I'm kinda worried about this one. I HATED Final Fantasy XII >.<

How did you get your Shepard to level 64? I thought that the level cap was 60, how did you get 64.

Zombie Enclave

Damnit, I've been waiting 3 years now for Half Life 2 Episode 3.
So I hope Left 4 Dead 3 is not going to be made soon.

v iBaxter

Mass effect 2, Battlefield BC 2, AvP, Resi 5 dlc, dea space 2 !! god damn it stop making good games >.< !!!

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I forgot about this game.

Dead Island - I have been waiting since 2007 or 2008 for this game to come out, but finally it may come out this year. It has been delayed over and over, but it finally coming. You play as a guy who I forgot and you are on a island filled with zombies and you have to find your girlfriend or wife, or whoever the h**l she is. It is a first person sandboxed game.

Cyrsis 2 - Sequel to one of the best games ever made. It is not just going to be for PC, but it is also going to be on Xbox 360. PS3, I haven't looked, but there is a possiblity that it will be for PS3.

Deadly Premonition - It sounds like a good game, I just wish that it was a like Final Destinaion, but it is not, but it supposed to be Survival Horror, which makes it even better.

Sundown - Nothing is known about thie game, but it supposed to take placr in a zombie apocalypse.

True Crime - The third game in the true crime series. It going to be in Hong Kong. It said that it would probably be cancelled to TC:NW, but new trailers have confirmed it.

This is Vegas - At first when I heard about this game, I thought that it would be s**t, but now I know about it, it lets you go where ever you want in Vegas and it lets you do whatever you want. They are also parodies of some of the hotel and casions, like The Mayan which is actually The Luxor. So far the game dosen't have a release date and maybe cancelled, but I am having high hopes for this game since Activision spent between 40 and 50 million dollars, with that much money in a game, there is without a doubt that it will be good.

Kellyrose

Any PS3 users played the Heavy Rain demo? If so, what do you think?
Everyone seems to think this game is the next coming of jesus. I thought it was alright, but the one fight sequence in the demo is painful. It's QTE after QTE, which I hate. Using the shoulder button to walk was easier to get used to than I thought it was. Visually its very appealing, although the conversation choices are hard to read when they're moving. Also, I'm not crazy about having to control a lot of little, meaningless tasks (i.e. press the right joystick up and shake the controller to pick nose.)

Mr Sunshine

and of course next september....wait for it.......HALO REACH!!!!!!!!

YEAH!! Me too!!! Too bad i don't have X-box 360 though... I guess I'll end up watching the cutscences in youtube!!

Halo: REACH - Loved the novel, gonna love the game

As far as i know the story is different from the one in the novel. Though I haven't read the novel. Does it reffers to masterchief? The game's main charcters are en elite spartan team.

Anyway it's kind of odd that you know they are all going to die. I feel sorry for them.

Feng-Hi

For me I'd say it's Splinter Cell Conviction, that said if Arkham Asylum 2 comes out this year then that too!!!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Fall Out: New Vegas!! WOOT! I looovvee me some Fallout.

Also looking forward to the new Final Fantasy. It's been quite a while since I've played any FF.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elochai;61193 said:
FFXIII - I'm kinda worried about this one. I HATED Final Fantasy XII >.<
FF XII is in my pile of unplayed games. Why do you hate it? :huh: I bought it because I heard it was good... I hope it is.

tremor;64989 said:
Also looking forward to the new Final Fantasy. It's been quite a while since I've played any FF.
Did you play XII? If you have, what do you think about it?

L

Lurker
BIGHARD CHEATER;62521 said:
I forgot about this game.

Dead Island - I have been waiting since 2007 or 2008 for this game to come out, but finally it may come out this year. It has been delayed over and over, but it finally coming. You play as a guy who I forgot and you are on a island filled with zombies and you have to find your girlfriend or wife, or whoever the h**l she is. It is a first person sandboxed game.

Cyrsis 2 - Sequel to one of the best games ever made. It is not just going to be for PC, but it is also going to be on Xbox 360. PS3, I haven't looked, but there is a possiblity that it will be for PS3.

Deadly Premonition - It sounds like a good game, I just wish that it was a like Final Destinaion, but it is not, but it supposed to be Survival Horror, which makes it even better.

Sundown - Nothing is known about thie game, but it supposed to take placr in a zombie apocalypse.

True Crime - The third game in the true crime series. It going to be in Hong Kong. It said that it would probably be cancelled to TC:NW, but new trailers have confirmed it.

This is Vegas - At first when I heard about this game, I thought that it would be s**t, but now I know about it, it lets you go where ever you want in Vegas and it lets you do whatever you want. They are also parodies of some of the hotel and casions, like The Mayan which is actually The Luxor. So far the game dosen't have a release date and maybe cancelled, but I am having high hopes for this game since Activision spent between 40 and 50 million dollars, with that much money in a game, there is without a doubt that it will be good.
Have yet to beat the original crysis.

Duke Nukem Forever- :D

Elochai

Tiger Army Never Dies!
Premium
Romero - I just didn't like how the battles went down (I prefer the older style of turned based combat), the voice acting was really bad, which was another let down, and the story was only so so.

aintnoscrub

Premium
by the looks of ff13 trailer there bringing back a sort of old school style turn based battle system which i think looks really cool. And i really cant wait now as its out next month :D

Top Bottom