• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

top 5 favorite games?

Tallahassee

mine are
1.legend of zelda:TP
2.re.4
3.halo.3
cant think of anymore after that...
what are your favorites?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Those three games are my favorites too, But i also like

Metel Gear Solid
GTA IV

A long time ago i use to play World of Warcraft with my college mate, the highest level ive ever gotten to is 30 on that game. its to boring :(

Anyone played mirrors edge? i played the game yesterday Its pretty naff sorry if anyone luvs it off the controls are sloppy.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
But... But... I love Mirror's Edge! :( :D

I respect your opinion dude!

Me?

1) RE4/Mirror's Edge/max Payne
4) Battlefield 1942
5) Rock Band
6) Ace Combat 6 (Favourite plane: F14D)
7) Metal Gear Solid IV
8) The Sims 2
9) Resident Evil: umbrella Chronicles
10) Half Life 2

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
1, Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, 4, 0
2, Metal Gear Solid 1, 4
3, Oblivion
4, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
5, Fallout 3

dark_zero

Legend of zelda: Ocarina of time
Resident evil:4
Silent Hill: Homecoming
super mario world SNES
Diddy Kong Racing

3d-agent

I have lots of favorite games....but i guess these r the 5 of em.
Devil May Cry 4.
Resident Evil( all of em)
Gears of war.
Silent hill (all of em)
Metal Gear Solid. 1,2,3(4 I haven't played yet)

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=ChrisRedfield1994 link=topic=622.msg15640#msg15640 date=1226526154]
But... But... I love Mirror's Edge! :( :D

I respect your opinion dude!

Me?

1) RE4/Mirror's Edge/max Payne
4) Battlefield 1942
5) Rock Band
6) Ace Combat 6 (Favourite plane: F14D)
7) Metal Gear Solid IV
8) The Sims 2
9) Resident Evil: umbrella Chronicles
10) Half Life 2
[/quote]

:eek: Only reason I said that was coz was coz was coz!!!! It was too short! only 10 chapters! Its fun to play though, running jumping, kinda mad like assassins creed but first person!

Hoady

Well number 1 is definately Abes Exoddus the rest are in no Order.
1.Abes Exoddus
2.Resident Evil 4
3.Star Wars Battlefront
4.Super Smash Bros series
5.The Warriors actually any decent fighting game for that matter

I can tell i'm missing something really good.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
It will come to you, Im proud that you put down the Warriors! you have my respect for that.

Warriorrrsss come out to play-e-ayyy

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=622.msg16176#msg16176 date=1227563508]
It will come to you, Im proud that you put down the Warriors! you have my respect for that.

Warriorrrsss come out to play-e-ayyy
[/quote]

Yeah its wickid aye especially on coop we used to fight for like 2 hours on some stages people wouldn't stop coming it was great but I've yet to see the movie. :-[

Sephiroxas

Not in any particular order

1) Fable 2
2) The Orange Box
3) Re4
4) Left 4 Dead
5) Jak Games...

:D I tried. I have too many favorites

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=Hoady link=topic=622.msg16206#msg16206 date=1227592714]
Yeah its wickid aye especially on coop we used to fight for like 2 hours on some stages people wouldn't stop coming it was great but I've yet to see the movie. :-[
[/quote]

You dont have any idea how much I kicked ass on co-op with my mates
2 levels The Blackout when you rob everything blind get loads of flash and then at the end of the level you kick the crap out of the baseball furies : D: D: D

and in a flashback level with Ajax an Snow an ajax gets some destroyer turf booty an theres loads of destroyers after you..

Do you know those two levels im on about?

I use to see how many I could waste before I died that was nuts if you beat 40 of them you complete a bonus mission.. and i always knocked out all the furries on blackout haha I made them blackout like little mofos!

Oh yeah an I almost forget when your feeling crazy mad you can just go survival mode an fight hobos I play for like 30 minutes then I get bored an die. but its crazy you just mess then all up

man that was my favorite game for a year or so.

Hoady

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=622.msg16223#msg16223 date=1227639456]
You dont have any idea how much I kicked ass on co-op with my mates
2 levels The Blackout when you rob everything blind get loads of flash and then at the end of the level you kick the crap out of the baseball furies : D: D: D

and in a flashback level with Ajax an Snow an ajax gets some destroyer turf booty an theres loads of destroyers after you..

Do you know those two levels im on about?

I use to see how many I could waste before I died that was nuts if you beat 40 of them you complete a bonus mission.. and i always knocked out all the furries on blackout haha I made them blackout like little mofos!

Oh yeah an I almost forget when your feeling crazy mad you can just go survival mode an fight hobos I play for like 30 minutes then I get bored an die. but its crazy you just mess then all up

man that was my favorite game for a year or so.
[/quote]

Yeah i remember the flashback most of the flashbacks were pretty cool and i think i know the baseball furies is that the one where there are heaps on the oval and your meant to bail from them?

We always did the level where Cleon and Vermin formed the warriors there were infinite cops and a big group of workers and hobos.

We went at it for ages and beating up the guy for flash was always fun unless he manages to shank you those knifes made you chop.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
"We always did the level where Cleon and Vermin formed the warriors there were infinite cops and a big group of workers and hobos."

Yeah I liked that level When I clocked the game I terrerized the police. you can pick up petrol bombs theres about 3-4 around somewhere, I hit the rooftops an petrol bombed all the fed cars.

Classic game. Luv it.

And yeah your meant to bail but pffft sod it. They have bats I take a shank with me sorted after awhile you can just take there bats anyway.

Best way to beat em is floor em an shank em.

shank shank shank.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Tomb raider 3 had the levels with the dinos, that was the best level i loved killing the t-rex my favorite part in the game.

crash1.jpg

Hoady

One of the Tomb Raider games used to scare me but i did play it(i got stuck alot) i also had a demo which i found pretty scary you start off in a jail, theres cop car sirens/lights outside then one comes to your jailcell and tries to beat the crap out of you!You had to run and find a gun and then crawl into a hole or something could anyone refresh my memory in which tomb raider this was in?

But yeah i think i remember that dinosaur level i it had a big waterfall in it right?

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
South pacific was the levels name with waterfalls yep lol and those other smaller dinos the rapters i think there called :/ an yeah i remmember a jail level and the nevada desert, I'll be honest that game scared me too which is why i never played it much. when i was young anyway

Things would come out an try to kill you an i would be so scared to do anything, too busy running away haha. funny it is a spooky game for a young child to play. the older ones were spooky anyway.

Hoady

Yeah was it intended to be scary or are kids getting paranoid?I think it was the silence,isolation and the way everything looked which made it scary i mean all i ever played was crash bandicoot,spryo and gex the gecko this was overwhelming!Look at now and its just like 'what?'.

Top Bottom