• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Today I completed RE5, LIN and DE for the first time...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
... on co-op with my friend.

MAIN GAME: Normal
LIN: Normal, then again on Veteran
DE: Amateur (we weren't that bothered about it)

The main game exceeded my expectations, but I still think RE4 was better. And the original games better than that. But that's just me. LIN was disappointing, hinting at atmosphere of the old games but then just ruining it with the cave-like bits and no REAL zombies! DE was awful, and I feel pointless cos it's basically like The Mercenaries. HOWEVER, Mecenaries Reunion IMO is AWESOME. BARRY BURTON FTW.

FireSlay

Congratz
BTW if u wanna team up on Mercs add my psn FireSlay
and ill help u out with anything else u need

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I played this at my friend's, but I'm getting my own PS3 soon so I'll add you when I get it :)

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Thanks :D we had a lot of fun playing it, I wouldn't have had so much fun on my own - co-op is the best way to play RE5 :D

Kellyrose

I agree, sooo much better with co-op. Veteran/professional is almost impossible with the AI. Also agree for the most part about LIN (havent played DE), I hated how they built up the suspense pretty well and then in the end there was nothing, very anti-climactic as I didn't find those anchor dude very scary.

ProtoTypeRaavyn

The Pro Zombie Killer
You should Probably Play de on Verteran or Pro because the game play is completely different. Way Harder and and totally worth playing on.
And try examining the front door on LIN, 3 times, I'll lock the screen like in the First Games.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Bought RE5 Gold yesterday, just waiting for my PS3 now and everything will fall nicely into place... muahahahaha :D

Top Bottom