• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil Zero Tips!? *Very minor spoilers, almost not even spoilers*

Vex

I actually kind of disagree about using Billy if you're going to play with them both together, TBH.

I found that when I used Billy instead of Rebecca that she would take hits far more often (especially with the mimicry Marcuses) than when I played her. I found that it was better to take control of Rebecca as my main character because I'm better at avoiding damage than the AI. Since she has less health it makes sense to play her in the way where she takes the least amount of damage.

But, if you're happy to play it with just one character Billy has more health even if he can't mix herbs so he's the logical choice.

In Leech mode I'd suggest only using Billy, just clear everything out with him and bring Becky in to mop up leeches after. You don't have to share guns and ammo that way, either.

Last edited:

Agent Spike

100 Leeches - Infinite Ammo for all weapons (S Rank)
99 to 90 - You will get the Special Revolver (A Rank)
89 to 60 - The Hunting Rifle will have infinite ammo when you find it. (B Rank)
59 to 30 - Equipped Handgun's have infinite ammo (C Rank)
29 to 1 - Sub Machine Gun Bullets are added to the inventory next time you play. ( To Get the Machine Gun You need to obtain a Rank of A in the Main Game) (D Rank)

I'd say just get S and A ranks No need to play multiple times.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
I'm currently on my first play through ever of this game and i have a question. When the leech guys appear why does your partner just stay in the hallway despite getting your main character to another room successfully? Arent they supposed to follow you as long as you dont tell them to wait?

Is there a good way to kill the leech men? I typically just run away.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm currently on my first play through ever of this game and i have a question. When the leech guys appear why does your partner just stay in the hallway despite getting your main character to another room successfully? Arent they supposed to follow you as long as you dont tell them to wait?

Is there a good way to kill the leech men? I typically just run away.

Yes. The Molotov cocktail just wastes them. It's pretty sad. They are as weak to fire as Uroboros is.

Agent Spike

The only time your partner stays in the room is because they're getting attacked by an enemy.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
The only time your partner stays in the room is because they're getting attacked by an enemy.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

There are times that my partner isn't getting attacked. For instance when the leech guys are evolving and i run past them with my partner, but for some reason my partner just stays in the hallway. I'm forced to just run hallways 1 at a time because of this.

Yes. The Molotov cocktail just wastes them. It's pretty sad. They are as weak to fire as Uroboros is.

How do you make mollys? I know you need an empty bottle but what else?

Agent Spike

There are times that my partner isn't getting attacked. For instance when the leech guys are evolving and i run past them with my partner, but for some reason my partner just stays in the hallway. I'm forced to just run hallways 1 at a time because of this.

Strange, never happens to me. Maybe your partner is set to "Attack" instead of "Idle"?

And you make molotov cocktails with empty bottles and gas tanks.

Airaku

Stray Jedi

What Agent Spike said... and seriously dude? I suppose you would make a fair few zombies doing so.

Btw I LOVE your display picture :3

Top Bottom