• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Thoughts and Theories on Resident Evil VILLAGE

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Chris departure could be done well if they manage to center the whole game around him despite him not being the central protagonist... Also jill and Claire could make appearances trought the game and the third act ot the game could be all around Chris as a playable character, maybe the final act would be Chris jill and claire tracking down alex wesker and Chris in the end sacrifice himself to kill her...

Something similar was already done in devil may cry 5 were vergil is the core of the game despite him not being a playable character at all, but only V his human side was playable for some part of the game, this was actually done well and vergil looks like the true protagonist of the game

The fact that the rumor said that the “successor” of Chris is in the game and is a character we haven’t seen before, has me doubting this speculation.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

The fact that the rumor said that the “successor” of Chris is in the game and is a character we haven’t seen before has me doubting this speculation.
Just rumor in the end, maybe Chris want die or retire at all
And that his story come to a close is referring to someone else entirely

D

Deleted member 21244

But the only two returning male figures that that quote would even be referring to is Chris or Ethan.

I’ll never see a Barry and Chris team up, which could have easily happened with a continuation on Alex/Natalia. :(
Mmm will see

I wonder of Barry is mentioned in this or will have some appearances

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I’d be surprised with anything they do actually include from the past characters. I just don’t see Capcom diving too much into their developments at this time and that’s a shame.

Maybe they have Alex kill Barry offscreen and that gives us our rogue RE8 Chris. But the whole ‘Chris is bad’ also seems like a big front.

It’ll be interesting to hear more developments, I’ll give it that. But I will most certainly spoil this game for myself if and when the spoilers do come. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 21244

I’d be surprised with anything they do actually include from the past characters. I just don’t see Capcom diving too much into their developments at this time and that’s a shame.

Maybe they have Alex kill Barry offscreen and that gives us our rogue RE8 Chris. But the whole ‘Chris is bad’ also seems like a big front.

It’ll be interesting to hear more developments, I’ll give it that. But I will most certainly spoil this game for myself if and when the spoilers do come. :p
Maybe we will even have some playable flashback whit Chris that show how he "turned bad"

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Typical bSTAR - Turned a normal conversation in to a Chris lusting thread. :lol::lol::lol:

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL THREAD - Looks like the Beast Men are the normal enemy types here. I wonder if this is the work of a new virus because they're clearly not Molded enemies. And I don't know why - but I am really entranced by the look of the castle and the vampire women. My gothic horror bone is tingling at the idea ASSUMING this has a basis in science fiction at some point. haha

PinkHerb

Healing Item
The werewolves might be a mook boss, or must be furry hunters, maybe they have another mook in mind like Creature of the Black Lagoon lol

I still standby that the hatman is the game's Merchant, he has to be. 'Welcome Stanga!'

Rain611

You can't kill me.
The more I think about it, the more I like the theory that they are making RE8 and RE4 side by side because they are very similar but one is first person and one is third person. I think Turo said that. But anyway, it kinda makes sense but ironically I would take RE8 over RE4 remake. I mean I will probably get both anyway because I'm really hoping they do make RE4 a more enjoyable experience, but at this particular moment, I am far more curious about RE8, and I really like the creature and character designs. I think the hatman looks like Peter Storemare to be honest.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I think the guy in the hat may play a bigger and more conniving role than a store merchant. Perhaps a Charles Manson type who’s pulling strings for Alex.

Top Bottom