• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Things People Do Online That Annoy You

Popo

i dont like mercenaries, its too hard, if i had my good ol' infinite weapons perhaps it could be fun! but im just a noob

L

Lurker
BIGHARD CHEATER;50262 said:
I am glad that you taught him that lesson. I just hate racist people. I used to be racist, but I am not a racist anymore. I regreted every being racist.

yay. if anyone on the forum is racist let me grab my battle axe...

Anyway this isnt re5 but a co op half life 2 mod. this guy was talking with me. suddenly he was getting attacked by like 50 combine in nova prospekt. he said "Quick Gravity gun me a Health Kit." almost shooting about 30 of them. i thought that was a good idea so i said "just defend for a minute i will be back in a second." I got back with a health kit and he decided to leave since it didnt help him enough he said.

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This is starting to get annoying. Everytime I start a mercenaries game and sombody comes in, they leave after the 1st win.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
alot of people do that..they realise there not with their nooby friends so they quit.
had plenty of experience with people like that in the past.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Kimimoza;52375 said:
partner act all nice n s**t
after a couple chapters

partner: can you give me some ... ammo?
me: sure, here you go
partner: thanx asshole *leaves*

now i can quit without saving and keep my ammo but that's just mean !!!
Man that is worse than mean! Should have been banned. :dry:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
This may not be annoing for anyone else, but it is for me. Everytime I choose a character in mercenaries to play as someone comes in sees the character I choose and picks the character I choose. I really don't like it when someone does that because it dosen't feel right to have 2 of the same character.

This has been happening often. I statrt playiing Mercenaries and my partner always seems to stay in one spot on each map and only pays attenion to what is in front of him.

Another that is getting really annoying is that if I choose a character that my partner dosen't have (mostly Wesker Stars) they leave because they don't have the character and that they were jealous.

Iced Digger

I don't play the story online, because everyone just seems to be against you. I like Mercenaries and versus though... however people on versus can be nasty too. I still love it though...:lol:

teal27

Well, I tried out Story Mode online, just with the first chapter to see how it would go.

Someone joined, grabbed a bunch of ammo while spamming that ridiculous 'O' button, and kept asking for ammo. I really didn't get it, since I had Infinite Ammo equipped and didn't see why ammo was such a precious commodity. But as it was, I was trying to gather some ammo for my inventory myself. But I gave him/her some anyway and was only right before they left the game that I took a gander at their menu and saw they had 140 packs of handgun ammo!

Not to mention they left right after the Executioner came barreling through the door. Ordinarily, I would have been miffed at the person, but I just laughed because they were stupid. :D

Feng-Hi

I've only just got xBox Live and I'm scared to play it! I've been playing COD4 and 007 but I'm no good, I daren't put in RE5 incase you lot kick ten bells of s**t out of me for doing it wrong :-S:blink:

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
teal27;57367 said:
Well, I tried out Story Mode online, just with the first chapter to see how it would go.

Someone joined, grabbed a bunch of ammo while spamming that ridiculous 'O' button, and kept asking for ammo. I really didn't get it, since I had Infinite Ammo equipped and didn't see why ammo was such a precious commodity. But as it was, I was trying to gather some ammo for my inventory myself. But I gave him/her some anyway and was only right before they left the game that I took a gander at their menu and saw they had 140 packs of handgun ammo!

Not to mention they left right after the Executioner came barreling through the door. Ordinarily, I would have been miffed at the person, but I just laughed because they were stupid. :D

That must have been annoying when they kept on prssing that button and kept on asking for so much ammo. Something like that happened to me like a month ago. I was playing with a guy and he wouldn't stop pressing the B button and when I told him to shut up he fires a electric round at me and miss (he had really bad aim if he missed me because I was standing in one place and a easy enough spot to get me with just a round, what bad aiming he had.) and then I finally kicked him out because he was being so annoying.

Xcessive_Evil

I've really only been playing Mercs and Versus lately. The only thing that really irritates me is when the host quits in Versus if you hand them their *** on a platter.

Jason-Voorhees

沉睡的巨龍
people with sqeaky voices (just gives me a head ach)

Quitters

People who always attack you on Slayers when you don't do a Thing To Them (wish there was a sorry button so i could atleast let them know the stray grenade was an accident)

machine guns - take way too much damage away

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
teal27;57367 said:
:eek: My jaw dropped so far that it nearly made a dent in the laptop. Then I laughed out loud. :lol:

Nice player.

J R Kerr

um... ability to kick people or ragequit when idiot english speakers go leroy jenkins totally owns. I never have problems with gamers from the east.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I got invited to join a game, then I got kicked as soon as I joined lol. That was really anoyying. Plus Im starting to find it anoyying when people use the RPG to kill evrything on RE5 its real lame.

And erm once some dudes invited me to there party, I didnt even know them, so I joined and when I joined they pretended to be prostitutes lol I geuss that last one wasnt anoyying but it sure was funny! haha

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
echoey;60105 said:
I got invited to join a game, then I got kicked as soon as I joined lol. That was really anoyying. Plus Im starting to find it anoyying when people use the RPG to kill evrything on RE5 its real lame.

And erm once some dudes invited me to there party, I didnt even know them, so I joined and when I joined they pretended to be prostitutes lol I geuss that last one wasnt anoyying but it sure was funny! haha

The first one was kinda of stupid of what the host did. He invited you, but then he kicks you out. I would avoid people like that or take them off your friends list then avoid them.

The second one with the RPG well people who do that are noobs.

For the third one I would laugh at them for doing something that only dorks do.

Top Bottom