• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Things Not To Do

bruno

Chief Researcher
Never ask a handless person to "give you a hand"...They might feel insulted :-[

ResiDude

Wasn't that joke just done lol. How embarassing for you.. :-[

Just kidding.

Never go for a nap in an open coffin.... when you wake up it might not be so open...

Hoady

Hey man your back!And A virus too!

Never attempt to shoot an unloaded spud gun in your mates face and yes even if its not loaded...trust me on this one.
[quote author=alecrayrocks link=topic=853.msg21193#msg21193 date=1233453452]
never have sex with hannah montana! youll get STDs!
[/quote]
You gotta admit shes pretty damn dardy!

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Agreed shes pretty darn dardy but id prefer effy from skins....... but shes a total slosh bagg x[

Effy-510.jpg

Edit sorry haha.. Things not to do: effy from skins... T-T

Hoady

Lol i've seen that show a few times theres some hell hot chick in it i can't remember her name but shes a total slag and like runs too new york or something.Still i'd give her a go.:p

Oh yeah umm despite the rumours never ride a kangaroo as they are actually not suitable for riding on.They have similar issues to bears(not as dangerous but they fricken gang up on you).

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Its true!!!

boxing-kangaroo.jpg

Ive seen em, Knock out punch!!!
WOWZA SHAZAMMM!!!

Me an you Hoady we could take em no kangaroos gonna gang up on us right?
>.>

Hoady

We could take em on but there actually pretty friendly when there not provoked or aren't in there mating season i even have proof.
australia2_s.jpg

drunkkangaroo.jpg

They know how to get on the **** and they smoke heaps of durries(cigarettes)just don't go chattin up there women. :-X

Top Bottom