• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) the zombies

Hoady

ValentineFan;44220 said:
You never see many women zombies around, they almost always seem to be men, and you don't see zombie kids either...
Yeah i wanna kill some damn zombie babies!
on-the-dlc-redneck-zombies-20080509042441076.jpg

Can't be done though in any game(fallout 3) which sucks because there like any other human, its baby discrimination i tells ya!There aren't many women zombies cause chicks can still seduce zombies and then get away thats why all RE fan chicks are hot, the women zombies just simply did not meet up to the sexual standards for the average zombie.:confused:

ResidentZelda

weskerfan;22663 said:
did anyone notice that the zombies are all balled.?

If by "balled" you mean that all the zombies get together in a massive ball of undead people rolling aroud causing destruction. No I didn't saw it.

Hoady

ResidentZelda;44514 said:
If by "balled" you mean that all the zombies get together in a massive ball of undead people rolling aroud causing destruction. No I didn't saw it.
Made me lol.

Trinity;26502 said:
You know me so well...We have a funky pirana connection :D

Too bad i'm bald now right?:geek:

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
weskerfan;22663 said:
did anyone notice that the zombies are all balled.?

Bald.

Yes, i did notice it... strange.
Although, there were a few "Un bald" Zombies:
The females for example...
but yes, i most of the male zombies appeared to be bald.

NOTE:

You better change "balled" to "bald" in your first post... because "balled" can easily be mistaken for something else... something "dirty"...

Hoady

ResidentZelda;44700 said:
yeah when I heard that word my imagination went WILD I tell you WILD
And all for the wrong reasons.:wacko:

Trinity;44743 said:
Better bald then balled. Or is it? :confused:

Depends where you wanna be bald.:unsure:
....yeah i'm gonna stick with balled.As for the women i'd rather them bald then balled....This is really starting to go down hill.:confused:

Its a good thing i have both traits...:mellow:

Hoady

Haliman;44836 said:
Are the GC RE games worth getting?

Now we can stop these shenanigans lol.

Everyones probably going to say yes lol, but the Remake, Resident Evil 0 and Resident Evil 4 are the only ones with updated graphics all the other REs look pretty ancient i think they were just ported straight too gamecube not many updates(Nemesis,RE2).

I'd say go for Resident Evil 1 remake and see how ya go, if you enjoy it move on to Resident Evil 0.

3rd Mutation

I really don't see what the big deal is. We all knew the zombies(Hopefully the male zombies) were balled. Know one even made a big fuss of it before it was mentioned. Or did CapCom release a statement in which they confirmed that coincidentally all the males that were 'fixed' turned into zombies? Hey, that would explain the serious lack of women zombies.

Rollin6z

I'm bald. But not on my head, I have blonde Wesker hair, actually, I kind of look like Wesker, especially when I wear my shades. :p

Hoady

rathit;45195 said:
Dodges bomb and aims nuke at your house.

FROM AMERICA WITH HATRED!

Rathit is a king of the action boxes just so ya know.

*Throws thousands of sexy europeon women at you americans so i have enough time to create my offensive attack.*

Hmm does this mean Lickers are balled?They are blatantly skinheads gone wrong lol.

Top Bottom